DDO Store Sales: June 8th - 15th

Cordovan

Community Manager
Summer Sales have returned! New weekly sales through July 13th!
This week, get:
30% off +8 Stat Tomes
50% off Tome of Racial Action Points +1
50% off Tome of Universal Enhancement Tree Action Points +1
75% off Select Cosmetic Armor and Warforged Clothing
Now through June 15th!

Back for a limited time: The Tenser's Weapon Box!
Available in the DDO Store through June 15th!

Improve Your Character! Get 25% off:
Select Stat and Skill Tomes
Tomes of Heroic and Epic Learning
Select Enhancement Trees
Now through June 15th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Summoned Repair Shop
Coupon Code: FIXIT
Now through June 15th!​

Zess

Summer Sales have returned! New weekly sales through July 13th!
This week, get:
30% off +8 Stat Tomes
50% off Tome of Racial Action Points +1
50% off Tome of Universal Enhancement Tree Action Points +1
75% off Select Cosmetic Armor and Warforged Clothing
Now through June 15th!

Back for a limited time: The Tenser's Weapon Box!
Available in the DDO Store through June 15th!

Improve Your Character! Get 25% off:
Select Stat and Skill Tomes
Tomes of Heroic and Epic Learning
Select Enhancement Trees
Now through June 15th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Summoned Repair Shop
Coupon Code: FIXIT
Now through June 15th!​
Quick question, i saw that the universal tome was renamed to universal tome (sharn), the store one is the same? or its another universal?

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Quick question, i saw that the universal tome was renamed to universal tome (sharn), the store one is the same? or its another universal?
The Sharn thing is an Epic Destiny Tome. That's not the same as a Racial Enhancement Tree AP Tome or Universal Enhancement Tree AP Tome.

EDIT: I'm looking at the store right now and don't see ANY Tomes with the word "Sharn" in them.

Zess

The Sharn thing is an Epic Destiny Tome. That's not the same as a Racial Enhancement Tree AP Tome or Universal Enhancement Tree AP Tome.

EDIT: I'm looking at the store right now and don't see ANY Tomes with the word "Sharn" in them.
With the sharn expansion, i get 1 universal enhancement tome, which recently was renamed to ...tome (sharn), and store epic destiny tomes are named like that. But the store tome, is not labeled
example:

+1 Epic destiny tome (historic)
+1 Epic destiny tome (dread)

The universal tome is labeled as (sharn) in my inventory, but not on the store, wondering if i purchase it, i would have an extra universal point

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
With the sharn expansion, i get 1 universal enhancement tome, which recently was renamed to ...tome (sharn), and store epic destiny tomes are named like that.
That must be a completely new change, then. I don't think I've ever seen such a thing.

Sorry, I know that's not much help.

Spook

Yes its new as Vecna Unleashed mini expansion will have a tome (no that does not mean we will be able to get 2 capstones - barring launch day bugs)

Zess

That must be a completely new change, then. I don't think I've ever seen such a thing.

Sorry, I know that's not much help.
The included tome was the old format of premium sale (when they released the expansion) that you got the tome, teleport, etc etc (akin to how dread is today

popejubal

My character’s feats section for Tomes says I have Epic Destiny feats. Is there a way to tell which I have so I don’t accidentally try to buy one that I already have?

Zess

My character’s feats section for Tomes says I have Epic Destiny feats. Is there a way to tell which I have so I don’t accidentally try to buy one that I already have?
I assume you are talking about epic destiny tomes, hover your mouse over your epic destiny points number on the panel and it should show you your total + sources(in this case, which tomes)

PaleFox

Wait, I can get multiple enhancement tomes now?
So I can now have two cap stones... OMG!

Spook

Wait, I can get multiple enhancement tomes now?
So I can now have two cap stones... OMG!
Not yet (will release with Vecna unleashed)
No (Enhancement capstones are being changed to lock out other capstones)

Spook

In game it says 10 x 10000 but wiki matches my memory of 10 x 5000 so I believe it was updated at some point.

PaleFox

Not yet (will release with Vecna unleashed)
No (Enhancement capstones are being changed to lock out other capstones)
Thx for the clarification. This info is from a recent live stream or something?

Still sweet, could use another 10 points or so there.

AlmostAsh

So, again, is the Tome of universal AP in the store atm the same as the one each character gets from Sharn? i.e. not stacking

AlmostAsh

Thanks, thought so but heard stuff about Vecna and wanted to check.

Also, unrelated, but I do not understand why they keep putting the cosmetic store armours on sale but have not fixed the preview function!? Why would someone buy a cosmetic when they don't know what it looks like??

Buddha5440

Thanks, thought so but heard stuff about Vecna and wanted to check.

Also, unrelated, but I do not understand why they keep putting the cosmetic store armours on sale but have not fixed the preview function!? Why would someone buy a cosmetic when they don't know what it looks like??
That's similar to this question..."Why would people buy clothes/shoes/etc online when they can't try them on first?".

It's the way a large part of the world works nowadays (sadly).