Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

Jummby

I know its not just me.

After you run a few quests your FPS drops.

The people I am sitting in my discord with have high speed internet and gaming machines that are way above what is needed to play this game. They are having the same issue. I see there is another thread on this issue as well.

I am going from close to 300 fps to under 30 fps.

Is it a priority to fix this?

Randomdude1223

I know its not just me.

After you run a few quests your FPS drops.

The people I am sitting in my discord with have high speed internet and gaming machines that are way above what is needed to play this game. They are having the same issue. I see there is another thread on this issue as well.

I am going from close to 300 fps to under 30 fps.

Is it a priority to fix this?
There's been two posts about this already, and Cordo said they're aware and they're on to it. I am not sure about the ETA, though. Anyway, I've discovered a temporary way around it (thanks to people on the forum), and that is to use the 32-bit client instead of the 64-bit

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Anyway, I've discovered a temporary way around it (thanks to people on the forum), and that is to use the 32-bit client instead of the 64-bit
Depends on the person. With the 32-bit client (and 64-bit), I still saw FPS drops and mouse look being bad. It like most things, is worth trying to see if it helps, but not a generic fix.

Randomdude1223

Depends on the person. With the 32-bit client (and 64-bit), I still saw FPS drops and mouse look being bad. It like most things, is worth trying to see if it helps, but not a generic fix.
Agreed definitely not a generic fix I've noticed some people still reporting an fps drop even when switching to 32-bit

Jummby

There's been two posts about this already, and Cordo said they're aware and they're on to it. I am not sure about the ETA, though. Anyway, I've discovered a temporary way around it (thanks to people on the forum), and that is to use the 32-bit client instead of the 64-bit
I am wondering where this is on the priority list. Will they be focusing on this issue? Players having to keep relogging after a few quests is not realistic.

Randomdude1223

I am wondering where this is on the priority list. Will they be focusing on this issue? Players having to keep relogging after a few quests is not realistic.
As mentioned earlier, we are working to correct an issue with frame rate and will get the fix out at the earliest possibility. Since we are still investigating and working on a fix, it will not be possible for that release to be today.
Agreed, relogging frequently is just frustrating. However, the last comment from a developer was the following one i quoted above, so there is no exact ETA, but I speculate it will be after the weekend unfortunately, I am not sure if it is the top priority, but it definitely should be because it is game-breaking.

Jummby

misterski

When I play other games I log in and things just work. I don't have to deal with these types of shenanigans. I just log in and play the game.

Instead of worrying about what can be nerfed or what aspect of tne game more money be squeezed out of, have they considered just making sure the game works?
Oh please. Other games have had problems, too. Quit blowing things out of proportion.

Jummby

Oh please. Other games have had problems, too. Quit blowing things out of proportion.
Really? Other games have problems that entail crippling your whole computer to play it and eat all your ram? 32 megs of ram and an rtx video card should be enough to run a game, no? Other games you play require you to restart the game every 20 min?

Do Other games you play have game changes on every update at this point to have to redo all your toons?

Go fall on your sword elsewhere.

Last edited:

Randomdude1223

Really? Other games have problems that entail crippling your while computer to play it and eat all your ram? 32 megs of ram and an rtx video card should be enough to run a game, no? Other games you play require you to restart the game every 20 min?

Do Other games you play have game changes on every update at this point to have to redo all your toons?

Go fall on your sword elsewhere.
Have you tried using the 32-bit client ? If so is it working for you ? Granted this is only a temporary fix for some

Sammy

I always use the 32-bit client, but the frame rate and mouse issue also happened to me, so I don't think it's exclusive to the 64-bit client.