Did monthly VIP points also get shutdown with the event dragon?

The Narc

on my one VIP account I usually receive my 500 monthly DDO points on the 27th of each month. I have received my March points but none have come thru for April.

This can be checked in your transaction history in the ddo store in game, everyone else should be keeping an eye on this as this is definitely something you pay for with your subscription.

@Cordovan is this something that the team is also looking into while the VIP loyalty program is shutdown?

The Narc

The VIP Loyalty Reward Program begins tomorrow and is not shut down, but it also has no bearing on monthly points delivery. If you need to, please get in touch with Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Sorry but went into that system and there is no Subject/Category available for people that are not receiving their paid subscription monthly DDO points, please have some one on your team contact me with the info on how to get support for this particular problem.

Gimp-1

Use the "I am experiencing purchasing issues" as you are paying for VIP and if you are not getting your benefits it is a purchasing issue.

The Narc

Its trying to ask me to create some ssg help account, just fix what is broken why is it not autongranting my monthly points, asked 3 of my friends, they dont seem to be having a problem.

Dude

Its trying to ask me to create some ssg help account, just fix what is broken why is it not autongranting my monthly points, asked 3 of my friends, they dont seem to be having a problem.
Submitting a help ticket is literally the way you get it fixed.

The Narc

I am sure it will correct itself, I am now screenshotting in game progress of my ddo points for my records.