Diff color border for Crafted items

C-Dog

Currently, in Inventory (character or bank), Crafted items look identical to generic random loot drop items; my {Blindness Immunity/True Sight goggles with the Featherfall and Master's Gift augments} looks exactly the same as all those other pieces of trash goggles that're going to be melted/sold asap. And that's annoying, on several levels.

It would be great if they stood out at a glance, so that they can be easily spotted/sorted/selected. This is true for both Cannith Crafted (vs. random-drop loot) and for specific-pack items (crafted vs. "raw" drops).

Bonus points if we could customize the read-out on the tool tip for our crafted items! I don't need my weapon to read "Blinding 2 Flametouched Iron Repeating Heavy Crossbow of Unnatural Bane 2" - I'd be much happier w/ "ML 4 Undead Beater", or maybe just "Little Joe", and call it good. (That may be hoping for too much - but one can hope.)

Thx for your consideration re this matter.
o7

Last edited:
Upvote 3

Rathy

Oh, the different color boarders for crafted items is great! Or some other visual ID for crafted vs non-crafted items.

I have the same problem with crafted items with augments etc. so it is a vote from me!

l_remmie

I love things being color-coded for my convenience.
I also very much love consistency.

One thing that would help me a lot is add a tiny * or ** on lootgen items with augments.

Speed

Weaponry groups and some alternative crafting are already blue, so why not Cannith?

One thing that would help me a lot is add a tiny * or ** on lootgen items with augments.

To buy them quicker on auction house before other players?

l_remmie

To see them in your inventory before disjunking or selling them.
If everyone can easily see the items it makes it more equal not less. Now it benefits people that spend a little more time to look.