Downtime Notice: Thursday, February 29th 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Speed

I always use faster esc key to exit the game (like most players by default I guess?), so I would never notice current crash scenario.
Current SLA messages are also no big deal on my SLA focused druid caster, because they still fire correctly.
I would say that tumble change is more critical, but this was already discussed in few other posts.
Still no release notes?

mn--

I always use faster esc key to exit the game (like most players by default I guess?), so I would never notice current crash scenario.
Actually, funny thing...

I found that the esc key didn't work for bringing up the main menu. Worked just fine from the menu button for me though, no crash, tried several times after seeing a note about the crash. (Why yes, I've done software testing before.)

Alisonique

Really? 4 hrs?? and at my time of play. Yes I know, there are only a few of us in the UK so we dont count. But oh (phrase redacted) blast

Yelktar

Wow I can use the chat now.... Just thought I'd say hello, and hope we get things worked out soon because I have a lot to learn.

liosliante

Yesterday, I found a slightly strange problem when you open the list of missions and do a search. I do searches by level and it seems to filter all the columns. It would not be better to include where you want to filter.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We were hoping to get the SLA fix into this hotfix, but unfortunately that fix is still being worked on, so we expect it in the next game update.

Speed

Actually, funny thing...

I found that the esc key didn't work for bringing up the main menu. Worked just fine from the menu button for me though, no crash, tried several times after seeing a note about the crash. (Why yes, I've done software testing before.)

I mean esc key for menu that has settings, logout and exit - so it is faster than clicking menu button first.
If this is not working for you, then probably default key is changed in settings?
I actually do not use button menu at all.
Everything can be accessed faster with keys, but I changed some of them to not interfere with my optimal ability/spell shortcuts (esc is still default).

Tonkababe

Great now I cannot log in after this change. Its bad enough you guys forked up so many classes and had issues with the main menu thing. I can't even get something that tells me what the failure is that's not allowing me to log in and kicking me to desktop from the log in screen... 🤬

The Narc

I've tried logging in a handful of times and as soon as the DDO splash screen loads up it crashes back to the desktop. I dont even get to the character selection.
Maybe you were one of the dupers and you have been banned.

Ok just kidding and nothing personal but i would love to see the dupers and those that have been reaping the rewards from duping permanently banned!!

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

drjoans

kinda-known member
Maybe you were one of the dupers and you have been banned.

Ok just kidding and nothing personal but i would love to see the dupers and those that have been reaping the rewards from duping permanently banned!!
yeah i didnt even know that was going on :/ just got back to the game like a month or so ago after a year break. Maybe thats why there's like 100 sm/med/large dragonshards for sale on the shardexchange. o_O

Anyways I tried the repair game data option on the client to no avail. Thought maybe something on my end got corrupted somehow with all of this.

Fauxknight

Mouse look feels borked now. Sensitivity was way low when I logged in and turning it up gives really jerky animation. Turning on smoothing does nothing. Not the only one having this issue, others in Discord are noticing this. Very harsh on the eyes.