Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 20th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, December 20th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for weekly maintenance. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Beast

Am I missing something? shouldn't be the server down for manteinance? or... I'm that bad at time zones?

32bliss

Maybe the maintenance has already been completed. It's wishful thinking, but they have put it back up without a prompt notice before. We used to just have server restarts that were about an hour or so.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
If the maintaince will last now 60-90 mins instead of the casual 4 hours I say it is a very nice improvement from the DEVS !!!
I hope this is the case!

Ahpuch

If the maintaince will last now 60-90 mins instead of the casual 4 hours I say it is a very nice improvement from the DEVS !!!
I hope this is the case!
Maintenance time appears to be variable. Sometimes it is basically a reboot which takes little time and other times they are likely doing server/systems patching which takes longer. I would not expect 60 mins is the new normal. It is merely one end of the probability curve.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

I get it may not always be possible but it would be nice if the downtime could be communicated accurately if expected to be shorter than normal.

I could have played for a couple of hours earlier if I'd known. 👍

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Did you guys change the death notification on HC level limits with the reboot today? (Like where it only displays deaths for people lvl 5 and above) I haven't been noticing the usually spam of deaths so thought it might have been increased.

Gratch

Urg... apparently Mechanized Patron Coffer available through December 20th meant it got taken down with the restart this morning and not actually through December 20th as I don't see it after logging into 3 servers here on 12/20/2023. (There's no longer a <Limited Items> category and searching "Mechanized" or "Patron" or "Coffer" gives no results.)

Cordo, could you please put it up another day so I can buy a pack for the young family member's account sitting next to me with the big eyes?!?

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
rg... apparently Mechanized Patron Coffer available through December 20th meant it got taken down with the restart this morning and not actually through December 20th
Gah! Here we go again... SSG first with the coupon code discounts and then right away you do it again??? It beggars belief.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Urg... apparently Mechanized Patron Coffer available through December 20th meant it got taken down with the restart this morning and not actually through December 20th as I don't see it after logging into 3 servers here on 12/20/2023. (There's no longer a <Limited Items> category and searching "Mechanized" or "Patron" or "Coffer" gives no results.)

Cordo, could you please put it up another day so I can buy a pack for the young family member's account sitting next to me with the big eyes?!?

Can confirm. also went to purchase but failed to find in the store's special section (or any other section). Hate to miss out. Fingers crossed for another chance.

Thanks!

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Given this has happened twice, and at risk of stating the bleeding obvious, going forward we need to avoid leaving our purchases to the last day, as this is unlikely to be the last time this happens. ☹️