Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 7th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, February 7th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for weekly maintenance. Please note that the 9th Season of the Hardcore League ends when the worlds come down at 9am. The after party will begin when the worlds reopen and continue until we bring the worlds down for maintenance on Wednesday, March 6th.

Last edited:

liosliante

Someone is just adding bad content, this person is posting a telephone number and call girls, what the hell!! Can someone delete these posts in DDO Forums? Why people are doing this?

By the way, I am gay... not love women or girls.

Last edited:

mordek

Someone is just adding bad content, this person is posting a telephone number and call girls, what the hell!! Can someone delete these posts in DDO Forums? Why people are doing this?

This goes to show you how much SSG pays attention to their products LOL

liosliante

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, February 7th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for weekly maintenance. Please note that the 9th Season of the Hardcore League ends when the worlds come down at 9am. The after party will begin when the worlds reopen and continue until we bring the worlds down for maintenance on Wednesday, March 6th.
WHAT are you talking about after party? Maintenance... maintenance... I can't believe the time for the maintenance you took this month!!!
9th Season of the Hardcore League ends FANTASTIC!!! I love you Cordovan!! 🤬

liosliante

B6Qc6IE.gif

Sheikra

It's lik3 1:35 EST right now...... I am figuring in about 2 hours (3:45est)....... they will post that the downtown is being extended :)
This you from last week, where they opened right on time? While the trolling is annoying, the consistency at least is reliable.

Ahpuch

This you from last week, where they opened right on time? While the trolling is annoying, the consistency at least is reliable.
Last time they made their bold prediction Cordo posted the worlds were open 3 minutes later. I was hoping they were taunting for good effect but alas the game is still not open... So consistently annoying is all the credit that can be given to them.