Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 26th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

PraetorPlato

It's volume in the sense of InvisibleVolumeTrigger—a volume of space. I think this basically means that proof is in the poison won't one-shot everyone but pools of acid might hurt at cap.

Reilia

Is there gonna be a new universal tree for Vecna? It was mentioned once on a livestream but nothing since. Did it get pushed back or squashed?. I don't mean to complain if it's not there but I would like to know. Maybe it's a big secret.

axel15810

I'd like to know if there's a compelling (time-limited) reason to prepurchase it.
If it follows the methodology from the previous expansion there won't be anything exclusive to preorders, but preordering will mean you get the stuff included right now (tomes, hirelings, new trees, etc.).

rabidfox

The People's Champion
If it follows the methodology from the previous expansion there won't be anything exclusive to preorders, but preordering will mean you get the stuff included right now (tomes, hirelings, new trees, etc.).
SM gave us the discovery pots if ordering by X date while VIP

Matuse

I'd like to know if there's a compelling (time-limited) reason to prepurchase it.
They haven't done a pre-purchase reward since Wheloon, and they aren't going to bring that back. At best there might be certain rewards (ie: Cosmetics) you can collect before the expansion goes live.

Baahb3

I thought there was a comment on social media by a Dev about some Performance improvements around feat parsing during combat that was making its way into U60. Did that not make it or am I missing it in the release notes.

AMess

yee-haw!! i'm gonna try tumbling everywhere...I think it'll make a fun viewing/playing experience, there are a bunch of definsive/offensive perks while or after tumbling, so it won't just be for flavor any more.

ty ty!

• The pause at the end of tumbling with the Experimental Tumble Controls has been removed, allowing for a seamless Dodge experience.

AMess

I thought there was a comment on social media by a Dev about some Performance improvements around feat parsing during combat that was making its way into U60. Did that not make it or am I missing it in the release notes.
I belive that was in U59

Cordovan

Community Manager
I've asked the team and if we need to add it to the notes we will.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Acid pools, mostly. My understanding is they were the same damage regardless of level or difficulty. Now it is less deadly at low levels, and a bit more deadly at higher levels.
From the way I read it, it sounded like it was talking about acid damage from monster spells like Black Dragon Bolt as well. Does this change not affect monster acid spells at all?

Edit: Oh and to whomever took the time to get Frogo's ladder climbing to work - very cool, thank you! I love how Teal climbs ladders. That made me go "Awwwh 🥰"