Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Quite a few bug fixes, nice.

The previous tumble visuals on your character have been removed. You can drag the UI element around, and it'll stay where you leave it.
Any chance we can the get the ability to move the runearm interface around again? Or is it still being untangled for the issues allowing it move causes?

Eme

#sigh ...still no fix for Fists of Light healing curse with doubelstrike

Kessaran

I'm surprised you guys haven't addressed the Dragonlord shout. An AoE stun with an absurdly high DC that's also affecting constructs/undead etc? Seems a bit wonky to me.

Kessaran

Also, can we get clarification on "Grandmaster of Flowers' Drifting Lotus damage has been fixed along with some typos." as to my understanding Drifting Lotus was correct, Orchid Blossom was the broken one.

Sarlona Raiding

I'm surprised you guys haven't addressed the Dragonlord shout. An AoE stun with an absurdly high DC that's also affecting constructs/undead etc? Seems a bit wonky to me.
I don't think anything needs to be addressed with it. Comparison point would be greater color spray which is arguably stronger.

DDO Gaming

// There is a new UI element that shows you your Tumble charges! This UI can be hidden in the options menu under "Show Tumble UI." Each green pip represents one tumble charge. The previous tumble visuals on your character have been removed. You can drag the UI element around, and it'll stay where you leave it. //

// Characters now gain 1 Tumble charge when you train the Tumble skill's rank 10 and rank 20. These charges cannot be earned through effects, abilities, or epic level bonuses to the Tumble skill, but only by training the skill from heroic levels. //

The new tumble is here to stay. Though I'm surprised further tumble charges aren;t added at rank 30 and 40

Kessaran

I don't think anything needs to be addressed with it. Comparison point would be greater color spray which is arguably stronger.
DC 10 + Highest of STR and CHA mod + Stunning bonuses + Breath Weapon DC bonuses) vs. DC 15/17 (Feydark version is 17) + ability mods + illusion bonus. Not including the fact that to my knowledge most undead & most constructs are supposed to be immune to daze. Greater Color spray can't daze them, while dragonlord shout can.

Also, Dragonlord gets +6 to shout dc from enhancements, not including the bonus from the aura & the fact that stunning bonuses are generally higher than Illusion dc's. Have seen as high as 94 DC at level 18 for the shout.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
The new tumble is here to stay. Though I'm surprised further tumble charges aren;t added at rank 30 and 40
It's because there's actual investment, and then there's freely provided bonus to match but it needed no investment. So the Devs here basically gave a bonus who invested actual skill ranks into the skill. And given there is no further advancement in DDO beyond 20 Ranks, including anything for Rank 30 or 40 wouldn't really be necessary.

J1NG

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Also, can we get clarification on "Grandmaster of Flowers' Drifting Lotus damage has been fixed along with some typos." as to my understanding Drifting Lotus was correct, Orchid Blossom was the broken one.
Some people were mentioning it not doing damage vs tainted mobs (instead of doing double damage) on discord; but there could be more going on that; that's just what chatter was about earlier.

Kessaran

Some people were mentioning it not doing damage vs tainted mobs (instead of doing double damage) on discord; but there could be more going on that; that's just what chatter was about earlier.
Ty, I haven't had the time to sit through all the posts about bugs and am not in the discord. Appreciate you!

DDO Gaming

It's because there's actual investment, and then there's freely provided bonus to match but it needed no investment. So the Devs here basically gave a bonus who invested actual skill ranks into the skill. And given there is no further advancement in DDO beyond 20 Ranks, including anything for Rank 30 or 40 wouldn't really be necessary.

J1NG
As I pointed out elsewhere I'm not much of a tumbler so I know very little about tumble mechanics

Vox

• Shield Mastery now grants its proper +10 Physical Resistance Rating for small shields and bucklers.
  • Greater Shield Mastery now grants its proper +10 Physical Resistance Rating for small shields and bucklers.

Does this include the legendary feat, shield specialty?

seph1roth5

Nice release notes. I see no mention of dragonlord's aura clashing with good hope (maybe heroism too?) though. Good hope constantly pops up and goes away, every few sec, for the entire duration.