Downtime planned for Thursday this week.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We need another day to get our Update 59.2 game update ready for release, so instead of doing maintenance tomorrow and a game update on Thursday we will instead move the maintenance and patch to the same day, Thursday this week. We'll have downtime and release notes tomorrow, but this is some bug-fixing and getting the Hardcore NPC back on the Hardcore server.

Cashery

We need another day to get our Update 59.2 game update ready for release, so instead of doing maintenance tomorrow and a game update on Thursday we will instead move the maintenance and patch to the same day, Thursday this week. We'll have downtime and release notes tomorrow, but this is some bug-fixing and getting the Hardcore NPC back on the Hardcore server.

I am highly disappointed with this. First off you took the NPC out of the game for turn ins. Putting the speculation on what is exactly needed after the 7 pieces of the hoard are turned in. And instead of having a hot fix the next day or even same day, SSG waits a week for a fix. Then gets extended another day.

What you need to do is come out and exactly say what the rewards are after the first 7 pieces of the hoard. We know of 13. The lack of communication is terrible.

People are waiting to move forward because they are afraid they may over level a quest for a piece of a hoard if something was missed in the early levels.

If there is more than 13 pieces of the hoard come out and say it. If not list all the rewards so there is no more speculation.

I wont move forward until the hotfix. Oh wait a week late +1 day hotfix.

Seriously frustrating. I wonder why I even continue to have a subscription if things can’t be done right and fixed promptly after being identified.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I'll just keep my lvl 20 on hard core planted until the kobold comes back. Missed one of the horde pieces, so, only getting the seven.
What was actually broken with the kobold anyway?

TedSandyman

I'll just keep my lvl 20 on hard core planted until the kobold comes back. Missed one of the horde pieces, so, only getting the seven.
What was actually broken with the kobold anyway?
I heard it was giving away the rewards even without having the hoard piece.

Sylvado

I heard it was giving away the rewards even without having the hoard piece.
I heard someone in game chat claiming to have gotten the level 20 reward just a few hours into the season, doesn't mean they really did but it is possible. This was long before the 12 hours when some did get to 20.

Cordovan

Community Manager
Yes, the NPC was briefly giving out an erroneous reward, which is one of the reasons why the NPC was temporarily removed. At that point no one could have actually earned the reward, so we were easily able to remove the item from the few characters' inventories who had grabbed it.

Cashery

Yes, the NPC was briefly giving out an erroneous reward, which is one of the reasons why the NPC was temporarily removed. At that point no one could have actually earned the reward, so we were easily able to remove the item from the few characters' inventories who had grabbed it.
And why then do I still see some characters wearing them?

Bunker

I am highly disappointed with this. First off you took the NPC out of the game for turn ins. Putting the speculation on what is exactly needed after the 7 pieces of the hoard are turned in. And instead of having a hot fix the next day or even same day, SSG waits a week for a fix. Then gets extended another day.

What you need to do is come out and exactly say what the rewards are after the first 7 pieces of the hoard. We know of 13. The lack of communication is terrible.

People are waiting to move forward because they are afraid they may over level a quest for a piece of a hoard if something was missed in the early levels.

If there is more than 13 pieces of the hoard come out and say it. If not list all the rewards so there is no more speculation.

I wont move forward until the hotfix. Oh wait a week late +1 day hotfix.

Seriously frustrating. I wonder why I even continue to have a subscription if things can’t be done right and fixed promptly after being identified.
You seem like a very level headed fun individual that would be a treasure to adventure with in a group.

Once the NPC returns, I will be logging in with the soul purpose of going for the NON-reaper rewards. Basically a blitz to achieve the easy rewards. Upon completion of this task, I will be sitting in Epics to achieve the reaper rewards.

Your pleasantries have intrigued me in such a way that I would be happy to join you in the quest for pixel domination. After all, they are just pixels we are getting all upset about.

Please send me your character name so I can seek you out for what I can only imagine will be some of the most enjoyable gaming I have ever been a part of in my time playing DDO.

-Bunker