Dragon Lord roar questions

Ying

5000+ hours played
Frankly depending on your split and everything u can prolly be a reliable r10 cc for a vast majority and I dont see casters Holding Blights Lmao
You say this like Cower is new -- it's not. Y'all haven't been paying attention to Consecration with the Cower upgrade in Divine Crusader. Been using it for years with a 130+ Sunder DC to CC R10 mobs.

Elminster

You say this like Cower is new -- it's not. Y'all haven't been paying attention to Consecration with the Cower upgrade in Divine Crusader. Been using it for years with a 130+ Sunder DC to CC R10 mobs.
Seriously, 5000 hours? 😳

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It's always fun when people discover things that have been in the game for ages. There's so many good toys that most folks rarely touch because they get used to running what they're used to and don't branch out into other goodies.

Warsaga

Seriously, 5000 hours? 😳
image-2024-04-20-120755627.png

Thats probably not all that much. I barely play and have that amount.

I dont Like gimps

I was reffering to a lv 20 Char making r10 mobs Helpless

Reactions: DBZ