Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Col Kurtz

Ooof… umm I def can’t give that exact breakdown off the top of my head. I’ll take a look after work. But it’s basically Set bonuses, ED cores, KotC stuff, THF line, Filligrees, rem tome, reaper tree, MP augment, and myth/reap bonuses
oo,im prob missing the reaper pop then...and a few action point extras. TY

Grunndi

is there a Base melee power breakdown some one can link? /non buffed/ I think im around 245, at lvl 32 ...without the 3 piece Vecna set (but farming that chain seems like a waste of time except for nibbling a few reaper points and the saga reward..barely see any named drops)
Ok so MP breakdown from those pictures looks like:

15 Artifact set
15 Profane Set
10 MP Augment
20 KotC Core 6 and T5
10 PTHF
72 Epic/Legendary Power
40 ED cores
27 Dread bringer set and Rare filis
3 Rem Tome (🙈)
3 Reaper Cores
25 Myth/Reap boosts
= 240

A heavier DPS pally build would get more from fillis, ED cores, and probably Arborea, and can easily be sitting at over 300 MP unbuffed. (And other weird stuff like SWF dagger vistani is possible.)

Then boosted in reaper there’s:
25 sanctified fervor swap
5 Exalted Smite
21 reaper tree
15 Righteous Command
= 306

And other boosts not pictured:
75 Blessed purpose stacks
50 Prowess swap (obv not 100% uptime but good for getting an Adren smack or 2 in)
= 431

Plus whatever buffs you get from your party.

Last edited:

Col Kurtz

thx G ;)

looks like im not missing too much except the past life spendable points (im at 66 destiny points/82 ap's) ...and the tough part, is the rare equipment n rare fili points. The con will come with the PL's + having more points to spend (at 70 now, could prob tweak it to 76) .Oh, and the artifact set, 1 piece away from that.

I started as a dwarf fighter many years back...but back then melee didn't have much for self healing...this is pretty fun swinging all those cool heroic dwarf axes again while lvling :) . Was just cycling through Pali past lives for the healing pop...but your post here has been very helpful to refining it to a go-to style. Soloing r2 at cap and can push it a bit with a group of course.

anyways Thx, and have fun out there!

Grunndi

All the img are broken at the moment
Yeah, sorry about that, just between being a little too busy, the game being such a mess with the FPS thing, and having my hard earned fireflies cruelly ripped from me my DDO motivation is pretty low at the moment. But I’ll try to get around to relocating all of them.

Rest assured it’s all awesome though 😎 (also the EA changes didn’t change much for any that were wondering, the increased Adren cooldown is noticeable and hits this build particularly hard since that’s a good chunk of my DPS)

Last edited:

Sheikra

Yeah, sorry about that, just between being a little too busy, the game being such a mess with the FPS thing, and having my hard earned fireflies cruelly ripped from me my DDO motivation is pretty low at the moment. But I’ll try to get around to relocating all of them.

Rest assured it’s all awesome though 😎 (also the EA changes didn’t change much for any that were wondering, the increased Adren cooldown is noticeable and hits this build particularly hard since that’s a good chunk of my DPS)
Oh no! I finally decided to try this build and the images disappeared. Grunndi help!! :D

Grunndi

Oh no! I finally decided to try this build and the images disappeared. Grunndi help!! :D
Ok I refreshed the nuts and bolts pictures. At work so can’t update my new ED set up but basically I had to drop EA 4th core since the T4 Absorbs cost 2 points now, other than that it’s basically the same.

Sheikra

Ok I refreshed the nuts and bolts pictures. At work so can’t update my new ED set up but basically I had to drop EA 4th core since the T4 Absorbs cost 2 points now, other than that it’s basically the same.
My hero <3

Grunndi

What is the U66 EA mantle giving you that Sentinel doesn't?

The healing bonus to renewal
I have no idea what you’re talking about… nothing to see here… WAI… pls don’t nerf…

Buuuuut yeah… some very nice synergy between renewal and the new EA Mantle
ScreenShot_2024-03-04_210213_0.jpg

QuantumFX

I don't think they can "fix" it. After some testing, I determined that they would have to fix Sustaining Song to make the problem go away.