End game DPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tistus

There is mention of "conformity" to what "game standard" of gamesmanship and even use of Kundarak Bank in suitable manner, as, I play a wizard, as I would use Quality Potency. This appears on items even in the four mind flayer quests that are new. It had to be Quality while indeed Insightful bonuses are moderatley greater. The old standard is slavers with game relevance still I feel. I will opt for Quality Spell Focus rather than meager potency. I know that a "troll is green", I post here and berated as a "noob". I am not new here. where furthur I have not been labelled "role-player". I have addressed the issue and hope those who like to insult keep their comments to themselves. :)

Ying

5000+ hours played
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

My brain hurts.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
It seems I need more points in the Reading skill, I have no clue what we're talking about here.

Or maybe someone can get the Bursar to translate?

Randomdude1223

There is mention of "conformity" to what "game standard" of gamesmanship and even use of Kundarak Bank in suitable manner, as, I play a wizard, as I would use Quality Potency. This appears on items even in the four mind flayer quests that are new. It had to be Quality while indeed Insightful bonuses are moderatley greater. The old standard is slavers with game relevance still I feel. I will opt for Quality Spell Focus rather than meager potency. I know that a "troll is green", I post here and berated as a "noob". I am not new here. where furthur I have not been labelled "role-player". I have addressed the issue and hope those who like to insult keep their comments to themselves. :)
I feel this is a very badly translated paragraph
??!

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...
ChatAI: What one?
What?
ChatAI: What desert?
It doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical.
ChatAI: But, how come I'd be there?
Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a Tortle, Leon. It's crawling toward you...
ChatAI: Tortle? What's that?
[irritated by ChatAI's interruptions] You don't know what a Tortle is? Is a playable turtle race in dungeons and dragons...

PraetorPlato

If I'm understanding this correctly, the reason why quality spellpower is valuable even if it's lesser numerically is that it's stacking with insightful, so on a DPS caster, you'll want both. If you don't want both for some reason, that's your choice, although I'm not sure I understand why you're posting about a choice that you think will get you criticism.

Smokewolf

Don't do drugs and post on forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.