Epic Destiny Balance pass?

Onyxia2016

Loosely translates to....
What was great will become garbage and what was barely worth spending points in will now be the new meta

Reactions: DBZ

Tilomere

They need to remove 2 levels worth of power from the EDs in order for the game to remain balanced when the cap goes up.

Inb4nerf (EA/US/FoTW/DI/Shiradi (ranged))

• Sad

axel15810

Yeah I'm kinda nervous about it. I really enjoy my current characters in epics and endgame with the EDs, for the most part. I just hope there aren't dramatic changes that blow that up.

DDObot

It's cool that players have narrowed down the usefulness of trees with a lot of practice, seeing what's bugged/works, but like anything else any nerfs and changes will be fine. Adapt. Hell, it might spice it up, who knows

popejubal

My biggest question is “balanced for what?” There are some builds that are astonishingly good at leveling… but kind of garbage in high difficulty raids. Tanks really shine in high difficulty content but they’re miserable to level. Builds that are at the top of the heap for single target damage so substantially less multi target/AoE damage and vice versa.

There are some outliers that could be reined in a bit but I worry that player outcry against builds good at one aspect of the game will ignore the fact that there’s more to the game than just leveling.

DBZ

The top 3 eds of course its SCORCHED EARTH TIME

Elminster gets his wish clean slate with no survivors

What eds come close to adrenaline shiradi and di ruins oh right there are none

DDObot

I mean, careful what you wish for! Who knows, find out on the next episode of D D O!!!! *roll credits*

Kielbasa

Lets just hope that 2024 is bizarro world where they leave the stuff we like alone and buff the stuff no one uses to open up more creative options to play in epic and legendary.

Surely if we bombard lamaland with suggestions when this hits they can't ignore all of them right??

Scrag

I saw the balance pass mentioned; I am just getting pretty decent at messing around with the destinies, and will be miserable if i have to learn all over again.

To be clear <- noob of 15 months

saekee

long live ROGUE
Loosely translates to....
What was great will become garbage and what was barely worth spending points in will now be the new meta
that is optimistic!

Consider that they nerfed Lotus only recently.

Adrenaline has been giving my rogue a lifeline. The auto-knockdown to helplessness is just HUGE.

DBZ

On the upside insta killers might be a whole lot stronger again not just by 33 percent either lol