Epic Monk Gear

Matsu

Have some Monk lives upcoming and trying to figure out Gear once I hit level 20?

I have an idea for later Epic levels but I am scratching my head for those lower epics. I cannot seem to get the gear Tetris to work for me. I am considering just sticking with Sharn gear, but it seems some of the new Epic 20 stuff should work better.

Thanks in advance.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
You definatelly want epic jid-tezka (spelling!) from house D or failing that the monk bracers from eveningstar coms

Fisto Mk I

3pc Epic Abishai set is must have for almost any build. Epic GoMF is easy to reroll to one Abishai set and other any you prefer ( i like Kundarak or Vulkoor's Cunning ). Epic Saltmarsh Explorer good too. 8)

QuantumFX

5 Piece Saltmarsh + 3 Piece Abashai (via the Epic Gem of Many Facets) + 2 Piece Epic Raven's Eye (Again, via the eGoMF) Fill in any missing items with augments. I think there's room to optimize around whatever stance you plan on being in.

Armor: Cannith Armor
- Prefix: Fortification +111 Enhancement
- Suffix: Combat Mastery +4 Insight
- Extra: Parrying +4 Enhancement

Belt: Epic Belt of Myriad Pockets

Boots: Epic Sparksoles (Mainly for Spies in the House. Switch to Epic Crocs for Acid and Cold absorption)

Bracers: Epic Jidz-tet'ka or Hallowed Castigators

Cloak: Epic Envenomed Cloak

Gloves: Epic Charged Gauntlets

Goggles: Epic Raven's Sight

Helm: Epic Smuggler's Cap

Necklace: Epic Lizardfolk Tooth Necklace

Ring1: Epic Ethereal Ring

Ring2: Cannith Ring
- Prefix: Fire Absorption +27 Enhancement
- Suffix: Assassinate +?? Enhancement
- Extra: Physical Sheltering +11 Insight

Trinket: Epic Gem of Many Facets
- Set 1: Epic Raven's Eye
- Set 2: Epic Might of the Abashai
- Prefix: Doublestrike +11 Enhancement
- Suffix: Armor-Piercing +15 Enhancement
- Extra: Dexterity +4 Insight

Fabo

Any new gear ideas for endgame as well now with Vecna stuff ? That raid gloves are not bad to boost assassinate DC but other then that, its not that great imo.
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks!