Epic TR

mikarddo

Please add a "none" option when doing an Epic TR.

If you already have all the epic past lives you sometimes still would like to epic TR for various reasons - but you cannot.

Adding a "none" option to let you epic TR without getting a past live would be very welcome. <

It would also be similar to being able to heroic TR even if you have all heroic past lives already.

Chacka

Just to clarify, when you mention an Epic Reincarnation, it's important to note that this isn't a true reincarnation. You might consider it "nerdy" of me to say so, but I believe there are valid reasons why the developer who did it named it that way.
With an Epic Reincarnation, you don't lose your favor, you don't have to empty your reincarnation cache, and you cannot change your class levels, race, or gender.
An ER closely resembles a LR, which is likely why you made that suggestion.
And I do agree that it should be possible to ER even if you have all epic past lives.
Additionally, I've previously suggested that there should be a way to obtain an LR heart without having to spend DDO points. My suggestion was that players could exchange 10 Flawless Siberys Dragonshards for one +1 Lesser Heart of Wood.

Archaic

If you TR at 30-32 You can go straight to 30-32 at 20....
Which is kind of Awesome if you are 3X Epic Completionist and want to earn a bunch of DDO points for Favor on your lesser reincarnation grinds ( in my opinion Epic Reincarnation is the most empowering cumulatively and after 3X getting your heroic and racial past lives is a whole lot easier)
The drawback is you aren't going to get much favor knocking out Epic lives straight through. So you will need VIP or Cash for DDO points.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
It is said that an epic cimpletionist toon cannot do ETR so wont be able to join the static group if they ETR.

mikarddo

It is said that an epic cimpletionist toon cannot do ETR so wont be able to join the static group if they ETR.

I had not considered that issue but a very good point indeed, thank you. Thats one more valid reason to want such a change.

DBZ

Been savin the last 3 etrs on the main just for emergency fixes would def be nice

Gimp-1

I just do a TR and than level up to 20...just like an ETR but since im capped on all Epic lives (and all others) TR is simplist option.

Grumpy

Ran into this same issue myself. Got my 3X guy into his new life, and realized that i screwed up, and the easiest way to fix it would be a ETR and just level back to 30, which is easy to do, and I have the time to do it.

I am guessing that SSG does this by choice? because if I can't do an ETR and fix my guy, my options are to buy a Lesser HOW from the store.

Miahoo

I didn't know you cannot etr once you acquired all the epl.
I believe in this case the etr become an lr, so people who manage to get it all don't have to level from 20-30, just a small reward until we get more epl in the future.

Reactions: DBZ

Lazuli

I didn't know you cannot etr once you acquired all the epl.
I believe in this case the etr become an lr, so people who manage to get it all don't have to level from 20-30, just a small reward until we get more epl in the future.
Before it was possible, it is something that we lost with the change to the new EDs.