European players (around GMT timezone)

Jadedragon

Wife and I have a guild on thelanis and we are looking for people in a simillar timezone (we live in sweden) to play with.
Does not matter if you are in a different guild or not, we are happy to run quests and such with anyone.
Our mains have done 1 epic reincarnation and working our way to our second one (A Rgr 17/Rog3 and Wiz 20).

We have a couple of characters around lv 4-8 as well and are happy to help other players if needed :)

So are there more euro-players here?
If so, what character do you play? :)

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
EDIT: Silly Dan has trouble reading. I'm not on Thelanis, I'm afraid, but I know that back in the day, at least, there was a fairly large contingent of EU players there. Even the good old Devourer player who was always to blame for everything hehehe.

Best of luck finding more EU players!

Last edited:
Hey! Feel free to add me to your friends list (Brixwell). I'm often on in the middle of the day in Toronto, Canada, which I think is evening for you. I'm at cap at the moment, but I like to TR and it's always nice to have more options for grouping!

Cruzer

Legion of Xenrik are a small medium guild -- most of us are in the uk or germany. My main is Cruzer-1, alts: Ninefingerss, Triock, Throngarn, Marcal, Berrekk. And Dandonk is correct: Thelanis might have the largest European population than any of the other servers.

Aeron1976

Hi Jadedragon,

I'm from Europe (Germany) and play every few days in the evenings.

Send me a tell to Aeronn (nn!) and or Aliiisza (iii!) if you are interested.

Cheers
Aeron