Feydark Illusionist

Archest

any spells you use will have low save dc .
castor level
really depends on reason and number of castor levels reduction.

Lazuli

Crossclass with Favored Sould will give you Grace of Battel which do the same. Favor for FS should be easy to get
No. Grace of blattle only works with favored weapons and the benefit only applies if your favored soul level is equal to or greater than half of your total heroic character level.

That wouldn't be a paladin build, that would be a favored soul build with a splash of paladin.

Deamon81

No. Grace of blattle only works with favored weapons and the benefit only applies if your favored soul level is equal to or greater than half of your total heroic character level.

That wouldn't be a paladin build, that would be a favored soul build with a splash of paladin.
True I missed that detail. So its just Feydark Illusionist

Kiany

DDO is all about reincarnating too though. I'd recommend playing a vanilla str-based paladin w/ greatsword first. They're VERY strong and reliable, and what I always recommend to new people.

Then you can work on getting some pts via favor for feywild, which I believe is 2000? 2400? Something like that. Reincarnate a few times or try other characters out (also for favor). When you unlock vistani (ravenloft), inquisitive (sharn), feydark (fey), or horizon walker (gatekeepers), they're unlocked for that character forever, don't forget to turn it in! As you reincarnate you'll unlock more and more and have more options.

Falconry's good but...not fun to unlock via favor lol, needs waaaay too many quests.
So when I unlock account wide favor rewards like favored soul, warforged, and artificer, those will stay on my account forever. What happens if I TR the toon that had the 2500 favor for favored soul. Does it then become locked? I'm curious because even though I've unlocked these three, it still gives me the opportunity to buy them in the ddo store.

Then all of the enhancement trees. Does this work the same way, or do you need to unlock these per character and only that character can use them. If I use an alt to unlock them all, will all my characters get them? Right now the enhancement trees are supposedly on sale, however none of them show up in the store for me which tells me I must own them. However, I know for a fact I did not unlock all of these trees on all of my alts.

Dogtrauma

Unknowable Member
So when I unlock account wide favor rewards like favored soul, warforged, and artificer, those will stay on my account forever. What happens if I TR the toon that had the 2500 favor for favored soul. Does it then become locked? I'm curious because even though I've unlocked these three, it still gives me the opportunity to buy them in the ddo store.

Then all of the enhancement trees. Does this work the same way, or do you need to unlock these per character and only that character can use them. If I use an alt to unlock them all, will all my characters get them? Right now the enhancement trees are supposedly on sale, however none of them show up in the store for me which tells me I must own them. However, I know for a fact I did not unlock all of these trees on all of my alts.

It's unlocked on that server, that's why you see the option to unlock it for your account.

As for enhancement trees it differs from case to case, Harper Agent unlocks for your server if one toon gets 310 (big number imo!) Harper favor.
You can just go to the wiki and check them individualy here. Most are for the toon that unlocks them if it's through favor, it always lasts through TR tho, if it's unlocked, it stays unlocked.

Feywild Illusionist is if you can get access to the quests, one of the easiest one to unlock , if you complete the saga on elite, you get the unlock ( you will get it even if you skip a quest using VIP privilege, i think).

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
I never like grinding the favor for a character to unlock the Enhancement trees. I want to play my chracter with those abilities right away. So I just get them for DDO points. Also unlocks them for ALL characters you will ever make.

Feydark Illusionist favor is in the Fables of the Feywild Expansion quests. So if you don't have those quests you might also want to concider buying the Fables of the Feywild - Collector's Edition or Ultimate Fan Bundle on DDO Market (not ingame store). They include the Feydark Illusionist. Often on sale during Summer Sale, Black Friday and Xmas sales.

Also for Year of the Dragon event we will get a free Expansion of your choice soon (end of april?). So if you want only the quests you can pick them up for free later on. Unless you want to choose another Expansion for that of course.
One caveat: Unless I misread, Curate your Expansion will be the store version, not the marketplace version. Thus it will not come with all the extra goodies, though it will allow you to unlock the tree by running the quests.

Owlbear

One caveat: Unless I misread, Curate your Expansion will be the store version, not the marketplace version. Thus it will not come with all the extra goodies, though it will allow you to unlock the tree by running the quests.
Yup, the free expansion pick won't include DDO Market extra's. Only the quests. Thats why I mentioned the DDO Market above if you want to unlock it right away. And if you only want the quests for favor earning you can pick it up for free.