For the Love of Conan

Guntango

Please update Mighty Rage:

The bonuses of the barbarian's rage increase to a total of +10 strength, +10 constitution and +5 to will saving throws but the barbarian incurs a reduction of his Armor Class by -10. No longer has any fatigue penalties, as they were removed at level17 with Tireless Rage. Enhances the regular Barbarian Rage feat. Masters of uncontrollable violence, can now use clickies, scrolls and cakes while raged (items requiring a umd check at a -50% skill penalty).

Please do this next Wednesday. Thank you. I'm the best.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Usually the Devs split abilities out for particular combinations, rather than combine to make it easier. So I'm guessing the Devs are unlikely tol do this, because of Draconic Incarnation's T2 Draconic Rage ability that already permits this. And the cost/opportunity there already exists to permit this combination already.

J1NG

Guntango

Usually the Devs split abilities out for particular combinations, rather than combine to make it easier. So I'm guessing the Devs are unlikely tol do this, because of Draconic Incarnation's T2 Draconic Rage ability that already permits this. And the cost/opportunity there already exists to permit this combination already.

J1NG
Meh, tireless rage removes the fatigue from rage, mighty could let you use clickies.

Col Kurtz

Conan was a fighter/thief ...the writer named him Conan the "Barbarian" because it sings better off our tongues when we say it :)

way ahead of his time with fighting style... with light armor/dodge /evasion focused

Guntango

You CAN use clickies while raging.

You just need few points in certain ED.
Seems silly to require the master of raging to take some caster ED. Now, if you're splashing a bit of raging and feel inconvenienced, by all means, Frankenstein those extra points in, but not for the king of raging.

Last edited:

AMess

totally buy into the original posters concept, seems like raging is the anti-team_player build...well, unless the concept is to either kill everything else or not die, while others just kinda do whatever...but that's a solo build.

that is to say, i'm a +1 for anything that encourages team play and adding minor changes at the top end of heroic or in epic/legendary is a win.

Gimp-1

Actually while cakes may look the same there are differences. Store bought cakes and cakes won on rolls are usable while raged. Cakes from Ottos boxes (there may be other sources) are not usable while raged. They look the same but do not stack together.

Drunken.dx

Seems silly to require the master of raging to take some caster ED. Now, if you're splashing a bit of raging and feel inconvenienced, by all means, Frankenstein those extra points in, but not for the king of raging.
I always take that ED for no fail fortitude saves on 1