Free Questing Coupon – A Thank You From Standing Stone Games

Chuck_Roast

This is great, thank you! We have lots of new and returning players in Hardcore League right now who are enjoying the game. Time to get the word out to our guilds and chats, since not everyone reads the forums!

Reactions: DJH

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Yayyy!!! So glad that SSG did this again! The question is... can I get any peeps hooked this way so I can share my "DDO" disease?!? 👹

HighLordPudding

they really should just make all these quest included in this coupon, permanantly free for everyone going forward.

THat way when someone new trys the game after Feb. 12 they automatically have all those

Last edited:

bookmarked

It looks like there's a bug with FREEDDO2024. After you redeem the code, look in the Transaction History. Two of the items in the list for the code are ModuleBlades and ModuleDragonborn. Then look in the store for which Adventure Packs you still have available. On a new account that didn't redeem any of the previous free content codes, I still see
Dragonblood Prophecy and Secrets of the Artificers as available for purchase even though they are supposed to be included with FREEDDO2024.

Crell_1

Is the lack of "Grip of the Hidden Hand" intentional or just an oversight? (I already own it, but its good to know for people I'm introducing to the game)

Kritikal

Once again SSG is to be applauded. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I agree they should be applauded; however, with every new expansion bought, a previous expansion should be free. This would allow newer players to enjoy some of the better content. Tie it to the Ultimate Collector's Edition of the new Expansion.

MOTU should be made available with the next expansion.
Shadowfell should be made available with the following expansion.
Ravenloft next, then Sharn etc..

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It'd be really nice if you could bring the starter pack with Elieri back for sale (obviously need to replace the stuff that went f2p since it was last for sale). When new people come into the game, which hopefully the coupon helps do, that starter pack was one of the better 1st purchase things for them and it hasn't been available for quite a while now.