FYI Each gold festivult coin turned-in gives you ~21% chances for 6 curse cards of one type

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Hate to break it to you man, but those cards are just going to sit in your bank for the next 15 years now lol. You'll be wishing you could trade them for a stack of Teleport cookies or something.
If they were a casual like me, maybe . . . :coffee:

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
Incorrect again.

My opinion is more mine than your opinion.

Your sentence is false, confirmed by lead dev. Stop making foolish excuses about "irrelevance" and admit that you are wrong. It's simple.

Ok, I was wrong, there are trees in the desert.. I mean you can drop cards from silvers and coppers. Chances are close to zero, but non-zero!

350.png

I've updated previous post. You're welcome.

somenewnoob

They go in the craft side of storage. :)

There you can save them up and have literally thousands after a few seasons. (ask me how I know ;) )

...and Coal

...and Snowballs.

...sure wish Twigs stacked.

I had no idea sunflasks could go in crafting storage lol

Ty sir!

somenewnoob

All ammo can, though in annoyingly small stacks (as anyone who's accidentally dragged a full quiver they meant to put in shares bank to crafting bank instead can attest.)

Yeah knew bolts/arrows. Just never even thought to try SF. 14 years and you still never know everything :p

Ahpuch

Ok, I was wrong, there are trees in the desert.. I mean you can drop cards from silvers and coppers. Chances are close to zero, but non-zero!
Always hard to extrapolate from small sample sizes but I got 2 turn ins of silver that gave me cards (6 forbidden, 6 uncanny) with only 20 silver coins (ie 10 turn ins). So better than close to zero. Conversely from 15ish gold turn ins I only got 1 that gave me cards which is well below your average.

DDO Gaming

is there any difference between bungee-jumping in kundarak...and climbing up the tavern in the harbor? or do they deliver the same prizes?