FYI Each gold festivult coin turned-in gives you ~21% chances for 6 curse cards of one type

CBDunk

If by "nice" you mean "completely useless", that's what I've been getting so far. As in, they have not improved my character in any way at all. Ranged power on melee, spell DCs on melee, spell power on a raged melee, underwater breathing...

So a bunch of stuff that could be useful on future lives and water breathing, which comes with +2 swim.

See... benefit. Minor benefit perhaps, but still... something you didn't have before that does not hurt you in any way. Seems all good to me.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
So a bunch of stuff that could be useful on future lives and water breathing, which comes with +2 swim.

See... benefit. Minor benefit perhaps, but still... something you didn't have before that does not hurt you in any way. Seems all good to me.
I fail to see how a melee gear set could suddenly become a caster set. Not sure I see how a set that's completely set up for melee can be used on a ranged, or caster. Personally, I would never use those two sets for that. But YMMW, if you want your caster set to have no DC, spell power or spell pen bonuses but lots of melee power and tactical DCs, I guess you're right.

somenewnoob

Oh, I'm sure it'll be in the next patron chest. 1 cleanser, in the 8k ddo point pack. And there was much rejoicing?

This is EXACTLY what I think. Why wouldn't you make the obvious money play? Because there is a bigger money play down the line if you play your cards right. (Pauses for applause for card pun)

Either exactly what you said, or I can see them also tossing a couple in the $200 ultimate expansion things they try to gouge people with.

But I think they could make more if they priced them reasonably at around jewelers kit prices. I would be making funeral arrangements at this moment for all of the points I have if they were in the store at that price.

Onyxia2016

Still can't understand why cleanse cards aren't in the store. Guys, WE WANT TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEY.

LET US.

Maybe we are going about this all wrong.

SSG, under no circumstance should you every add cleanse cards to the store.
Get enough people to say this and we will get them in the store next update.
Cause we all know they do the exact opposite of what we suggest.

Want to give SSG even more incentive?
Add, This is how players that are lucky enough to get cleanse cards can auction it for thousands of Astral Shards ensuring they never have to buy them from the store again.

This will get an emergency patch to have the cards added to the store tomorrow. ;)

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Either exactly what you said, or I can see them also tossing a couple in the $200 ultimate expansion things they try to gouge people with.

But I think they could make more if they priced them reasonably at around jewelers kit prices. I would be making funeral arrangements at this moment for all of the points I have if they were in the store at that price.

Oooh, yeah, probably will see some there, as well.

I would think they'd sell better if they were reasonably priced, too, but hey, experience tells me that is not the way this is going to go...

somenewnoob

Maybe we are going about this all wrong.

SSG, under no circumstance should you every add cleanse cards to the store.
Get enough people to say this and we will get them in the store next update.
Cause we all know they do the exact opposite of what we suggest.

Want to give SSG even more incentive?
Add, This is how players that are lucky enough to get cleanse cards can auction it for thousands of Astral Shards ensuring they never have to buy them from the store again.

This will get an emergency patch to have the cards added to the store tomorrow. ;)

Cursed gear that has never been cleansed causes lag?

somenewnoob

Oooh, yeah, probably will see some there, as well.

I would think they'd sell better if they were reasonably priced, too, but hey, experience tells me that is not the way this is going to go...

Yeah, I'm not expecting them to be reasonably priced at all. I'd be pleasantly shocked if they were. But at least then I can finish cursing my melee gear because I know I can get a cleanser if I get FF on it!

AustrianDeathMachine

Still can't understand why cleanse cards aren't in the store. Guys, WE WANT TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEY.

LET US.
It is because they stand to make more money from people re-farming gear (chest rerolls, boost potions, etc..)to curse again than to sell you a card so you can curse the same item again.

You might not replace gear for the perfect set but other people will.