Game unplayable (videos)

DeathTitan

The game is not much fun anymore, especially during weekends when lag cripples our game experience.

I read about developers saying that lag is more when there is dungeon alert and that they want to make mobs stronger in that situation: dear developers, with all these nerfs you are making me only more upset and you are not resolving the issues of this game.

Since the Orien free transferral, before and after your "lag fix", the game was and it's still barely playable.

Here I will post some videos of unsustainable laggy situations:
Killing Time LH - 7th May, 2023
Isle of dread wilderness 8 May 2023
Blockade buster 11 May 2023

Last edited:

DeathTitan

published lag in isle of dread wilderness: this time on monday and I was alone.
almost impossible to move.

Baahb3

I don't know what it will take. Will a public shaming work? What happens if we send videos like this to MMORPG news sites? If enough public ridicule happens, will they prioritize things better and actually fix the #1 problem with this game?

I understand that performance is not an easy problem to resolve, I really do. I deal with it in my job. I also understand that not every employee has the skillset to troubleshoot or even work on performance fixes.

But realistically it matters not how good your game looks or what 'shinnies' your game offers. If you cannot have basic gameplay be, well playable, you cannot have a successful game.

Glewienia

Thank you for posting your videos. Let's hope it's enough evidence to keep someone from chiming in that there is no lag. I can only speak about Orien, but it's bad, really bad and makes it difficult to enjoy the game. Something needs to be done even if it's drastic.