Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

Geezer

Thats an improvement, but I still would like to be able to port there directly from the ship. So now, if I want to go to the grove from the ship, I have to go to the marketplace teleporter then port to the grove. 2 ports instead of one. Probably will still just scroll there most of the time.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Thats an improvement, but I still would like to be able to port there directly from the ship. So now, if I want to go to the grove from the ship, I have to go to the marketplace teleporter then port to the grove. 2 ports instead of one. Probably will still just scroll there most of the time.
in cased you missed it, the captain will send you to the gatekeeper's grove (which has pushed the farshifer line off the captain's menu)

Last edited:

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
While I do like the convenience it does look terribly out of place ...

Screen-Shot-2024-04-25-122429-1.jpg

Oh my.

Cheers,
Titus

TedSandyman

Yeah, but it broke the ship teleporter. Well not actually broke. It pushed the far shifter menu item off the bottom of the window which means you have to use the arrow keys to access it.

ducki

The Ugly Duckling
I like the concept, maybe make it look older, add some vines and crumble some of the structure. Then to step it up more you can dim the brightness of the portal and drape vines over the portal itself. Then, if you wanted to take it (again) farther, make it so that it's grown into a tree. But what am I talking about, it's ssg after all!