Greater Tome of Epic Learning not in the store?

Dom

image.png

Literally just opened the store and its the first thing that shows up. And yes, the character I'm on already has this tome applied, so its not a case of something not showing up because you already have that bonus.

Jummby

image.png

Literally just opened the store and its the first thing that shows up. And yes, the character I'm on already has this tome applied, so its not a case of something not showing up because you already have that bonus.
Though of that, toon I was on doesn't have it. Shared screen on discord with two people, it just won't show up.

Lazuli

Ok hopefully that's it. That is dumb if that's what this is.
I can't think of a more appropriate word to describe the new store's search system. It's like SSG doesn't really want us to spend money in the store. It is not a good idea to put artificial obstacles on buyers.

And the button to show ineligible items has been bugged since day 1. Wouldn't it be fiscally responsible to fix it?

Hireling

I've thought about rolling a couple alts to 30(32) to farm gear and Raid Runes while I work on my main, or while my main is waiting on the 1 week wait for TR/ETR.
Anyway, I may not get them to 20 in time for this sale to end.
Can I buy the Epic Tome of learning on my main and put it on my alts?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I've thought about rolling a couple alts to 30(32) to farm gear and Raid Runes while I work on my main, or while my main is waiting on the 1 week wait for TR/ETR.
Anyway, I may not get them to 20 in time for this sale to end.
Can I buy the Epic Tome of learning on my main and put it on my alts?
As far as I'm aware the tomes of learning from the store are BtA so you should be fine (it's been a hot minute since I last bought one but the wiki indicates they are too).