Hardcore 1v1 PvP tournament Saturday at 6pm EST

bloodraiser3

Discord: https://discord.gg/dvCvFQaQmB
Time: Saturday 5/27 at 6mp EST

It'll be 1v1 level 1 rank 4 first life in the challenge arena. First place will get a travelers trunk. Will add 2nd and 3rd place prizes if enough people join.

Rules:
No ship buffs
No outside arena buffs
No cookies
No reaper points
No Scarab of spell absorption
No Vorpal
No Maximize
No Manyshot
No Niac's Cold Ray

Reglad

Hoi. I like the idea of this. But I wouldnt join for it cause of the „rules“. I totally get it that no „outside“ buffs are allowed at all. But i dont understand why things like maximize or niacs are not? These can one take in the original creation scene.
Just my 2c

bloodraiser3

Hoi. I like the idea of this. But I wouldnt join for it cause of the „rules“. I totally get it that no „outside“ buffs are allowed at all. But i dont understand why things like maximize or niacs are not? These can one take in the original creation scene.
Just my 2c
Maximize adds alot of spell power at level one so it can make caster 1 hit. Also there is only a couple ways to get ray spells at level 1 but the amount of damage they do can also just 1 shot. I am trying to make it the most balanced with the smallest ban list. This is from testing at level 7 in previous PvP events. so it may not be the same at level 1 but it just made sense to add them for now.

LunaCee

All I'd be expecting is a crossbow fiesta to be honest. Artificer and/or Inquisitive pretty much will outdo other options with those restrictions in play. It only takes 4 enhancement points to get dual shooting and Law on your side imbue. Rapid Reload also is a huge increase in DPS output that can be taken at level one or just auto-granted for free for Artificers at level one.

bloodraiser3

All I'd be expecting is a crossbow fiesta to be honest. Artificer and/or Inquisitive pretty much will outdo other options with those restrictions in play. It only takes 4 enhancement points to get dual shooting and Law on your side imbue. Rapid Reload also is a huge increase in DPS output that can be taken at level one or just auto-granted for free for Artificers at level one.
That may be the case. but we will see.