Haunt/Andy or whatever you know him as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck_Roast

I don't know you but just happened upon this thread. After having gone through something similar with my own daughter last year, I really understand what his mom is going through. It sounds like he quite literally gave everything for his dad, and that's incredible. No greater love than that.

Sincerest prayers and hope for peace and comfort to all the family and friends who are coping right now.

Vhaliant

Haunt was my good friend for as long as I was playing the game. I played with him for many hours and we had fun. I stopped playing when he started to get sick. I didnt like playing a Healer in game while my friend was sick. Now I dont think I'll ever come back cause its gonna be so strange not being able to see him on. RTFM, Kyo, Saal, Ozz, Gimpy, Astrican, Aby and so many others will miss him dearly. I know I will. May you rest in peace my friend. Till we meet again in a HAUNTINGLY FAMILIAR place.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Haunt was my good friend for as long as I was playing the game. I played with him for many hours and we had fun. I stopped playing when he started to get sick. I didnt like playing a Healer in game while my friend was sick. Now I dont think I'll ever come back cause its gonna be so strange not being able to see him on. RTFM, Kyo, Saal, Ozz, Gimpy, Astrican, Aby and so many others will miss him dearly. I know I will. May you rest in peace my friend. Till we meet again in a HAUNTINGLY FAMILIAR place.
When my wife was playing DDO, Haunt was always very nice to her.

I told her Haunt had passed and she was very sad.

Jummby

It's really good to see a post from you Vhal, even under these circumstances. This whole thing sucks. Great man, great player, great friend and great guild leader.

RGWander

Hordo - I'm going to Wal-Mart for drinks, brb...
As I get so many question about him I will post here what has happened over the last 2/3 years and keep it updated so instead of asking me you can read it for yourselves. I hope to do it sometime this weekend but can not guarantee that
OMG I've been so absorbed with my own surgery and diabetes complications that I have not been around at all and missed most of this. Sixpots/Kong just updated me and I came right here. I really don't know what to say. I'm stunned.
--Hordo

RGWander

Hordo - I'm going to Wal-Mart for drinks, brb...
I am in tears writing this. Like you, I've been offline for a while and also had the best times playing with Haunt. He nearly always had a spot in the party so he could auction my soul stone off for 1cp...his is immeasurably more valuable and I hope he's in peace.
--Hordo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.