Hey Tonquin!

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
male-teifling-manaweave-glitch.jpg

Annoying glitch in the manaweave armor on a male Tiefling.

This particular image is the legendary, but the same glitch is on the heroic as well.

Last edited:

TUF_rpg

Alchemist Apothecary Death Salve enhancement does not work on druids in any wild shape (Human shape it works fine). It also does not work on NPCs such as Viercha Etters (Red Fens defense quest), and if you use it on the hireling Teal, it makes it so negative damage harms and can kill Teal. Poor Teal!

glass_jaws

Couple more bugs I noticed on the Dark Apostate.

Your Bane, Prayer, etc spells count as alignment spells for purposes of Dark Rewards, but they don't count as alignment spells for purposes of Light and Dark in Divine Disciple.

Implosion is missing it's DC in the text.

Also one suggestion. Enhanced Shadowform should remove the SR check on Bestow Curse as well. It appears to me that the evil damage was intended to be a way for DA to do damage to stuff immune to negative, etc. If (and that's a big if I know) that's the case, it fails that purpose pretty badly because the things that we really need that evil damage for are immune to bestow curse due to it's SR. Golems, etc can't be cursed so we can't get any a modicum of damage out of the evil attacks. Obviously still dealing with the damage resistance on the golems but this would at least get a decent base damage to work from. Right now it is extremely painful fighting golems, and makes legendary content nearly unplayable since it takes 10 minutes to drop an iron golem.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Alchemist Apothecary Death Salve enhancement does not work on druids in any wild shape (Human shape it works fine). It also does not work on NPCs such as Viercha Etters (Red Fens defense quest), and if you use it on the hireling Teal, it makes it so negative damage harms and can kill Teal. Poor Teal!
The Teal & wild shape cases are indeed bugs.

Viercha Etters however is an NPC ally, and NPC allies are explicitly outlined in the spell's description as not being affected by Death Salve.

DBZ

I wanted to buy the petrification bracers for an alt for droam runs and that isn't in the list

Nevermind different raid fotp really only has 3 items wow ok

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
My lovely wife and I both ran into an issue today.

Doing some inventory cleanup we dragged stacks of remnants to our shared crafting banks. The first time each of our characters (for her, more than once but I only saw it the very first time) we got an error message 'That item is inaccessible' and the remnants disappeared completely.

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

Well that's a problematic order for that calculation.

Edit: if it's by design that it only procs at 90%+ (which I assume it is), then the idea of burning a precious feat slot for first blood for what's like only 1 stack of the debuff has very little appeal to me. Seems very cost heavy (both in DP and a feat) for a small limited effect window. If was able to proc regardless of HP value then it's a worthwhile trade-off on a caster vs other destiny feats.
you actually thought shadowdancer caster stuff had any thought put into to make it good? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

J2345678

Players Council 2015
My lovely wife and I both ran into an issue today.

Doing some inventory cleanup we dragged stacks of remnants to our shared crafting banks. The first time each of our characters (for her, more than once but I only saw it the very first time) we got an error message 'That item is inaccessible' and the remnants disappeared completely.
This is caused by using items directly from the shared bank crafting storage.

I tested it a bit:
  • Default "Legacy Sort".
  • Nine 10,000 stacks in the bank with a stack of 1,500 at the end.
  • No remnants in my character inventory.
  • Purchase 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes to remove remnants from a 10,000 stack causing multiple stacks of under 10,000 in storage.
1st test: If you have multiple remnant stacks in the bank with less than 10,000 and try to place a number of remnants that would fit into both stacks you get the 'That item is inaccessible' error but it did place them in the first under 10,000 stack.

2nd test: Using enough remnants to overflow both under 10,000 stacks there was no error and it worked correctly.

3rd test: Removed 300 remnants from 1300 to character inventory, then place back in the bank. Purchased 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes and it took an entire 10,000 remnant stack leaving the 1300 and eight 10,000 stacks.

After the third test eating 10,000 remnants for a 1d6 acid ruby I'm finished.

Do not use items directly from bank crafting storage until a developer fixes whatever is happening!