Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
This is caused by using items directly from the shared bank crafting storage.

I tested it a bit:
  • Default "Legacy Sort".
  • Nine 10,000 stacks in the bank with a stack of 1,500 at the end.
  • No remnants in my character inventory.
  • Purchase 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes to remove remnants from a 10,000 stack causing multiple stacks of under 10,000 in storage.
1st test: If you have multiple remnant stacks in the bank with less than 10,000 and try to place a number of remnants that would fit into both stacks you get the 'That item is inaccessible' error but it did place them in the first under 10,000 stack.

2nd test: Using enough remnants to overflow both under 10,000 stacks there was no error and it worked correctly.

3rd test: Removed 300 remnants from 1300 to character inventory, then place back in the bank. Purchased 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes and it took an entire 10,000 remnant stack leaving the 1300 and eight 10,000 stacks.

After the third test eating 10,000 remnants for a 1d6 acid ruby I'm finished.

Do not use items directly from bank crafting storage until a developer fixes whatever is happening!
Whatever this is, it is a major bug.

SpartanKiller13

Hey Tonquin, can the first door in LoD be openable from the other side? Would be a fantastic catchup spot.

I know they don't line up on the map (there's a lil' gap), but even if it was a portal it'd be incredible.

Baahb3

In the quest 'Mining for Ancient Secrets' if you kill one of the Psionic Control Crystals from the door before the objective pops up by going down to them, you don't get credit for it and the quest is not completable.

The_Apocalypse

The Animal Growth spell for Druids says Plant Growth when you cast it, and it says Plant Growth when you hover your mouse pointer over the buff.

Vish

in the fatesinger epic tree, the EXTEND metamagic does not work

i had extend as a feat, my displacement was over 5 min
then i realized i could get extend from the epic tree
went to fred, took discipline, (i wanted to see if threat modifer was doubled)
then took the extend metamagic in fatesinger epic
none of my spells that could be extended will extend
so i had to go and reset my feats again
cost me shards for nothing

it would be nice if this actually worked

kil song, sarlona

rabidfox

The People's Champion
in the fatesinger epic tree, the EXTEND metamagic does not work

i had extend as a feat, my displacement was over 5 min
then i realized i could get extend from the epic tree
went to fred, took discipline, (i wanted to see if threat modifer was doubled)
then took the extend metamagic in fatesinger epic
none of my spells that could be extended will extend
so i had to go and reset my feats again
cost me shards for nothing

it would be nice if this actually worked

kil song, sarlona
Redrag the spells back from your spellbook onto your hotbars after doing that; otherwise the system seems to get confused and not apply them correctly.

Mornyngstar

I am currently running Gianthold Saga and noticed that when I posted an LFM, I typed "Gianthold" into the search and the quests for Gianthold came up except "A Cabal for One". That is unless I am missing something. Can anyone else confirm this?

IGNORE this, relogged and currently working. (Not sure what was happening) (Thank you PurpleSerpent)

Last edited:

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I am currently running Gianthold Saga and noticed that when I posted an LFM, I typed "Gianthold" into the search and the quests for Gianthold came up except "A Cabal for One". That is unless I am missing something. Can anyone else confirm this?
Seems to be working for me - you're sure it was "Gianthold" exactly?

Vish

Redrag the spells back from your spellbook onto your hotbars after doing that; otherwise the system seems to get confused and not apply them correctly.
ah ya i should have thought of that
back after a couple years forgot some details

like how i did a racial reincarnation at 32 and forgot to do epic first
doh

tha nks

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I've never noticed this before since I usually kill them before it happens, but the Dread Pirate Pale Master in Captive of the Hidden God has a chance to summon a CR 6 Skeletal Archer or CR 12 Wight Priest when reduced below about 33% health.

The weird bit is - these summons are friendly to the player, and will attack other pirates and even their summoner. They even use the Focus Orb display for a friendly summoned creature rather than an NPC or monster.

Mornyngstar

Friends in Low Places Heroic Reaper 4: Enemy stuck in wall. I have seen the same one stuck a few times.

(Standard): You are on server 16 at r2 lx1488 ly40 i12 cInside ox146.31 oy-309.73 oz-395.54 h4.2. Game timestamp 568948203.652.
(Standard): Q:0x7001E88E

The_Apocalypse

The Famed favor rank of the Keepers of the Feather states, "As a small token of our thanks, we shall have our allies instruct you in an unorthodox style of fighting KNOW as Vistani Knife Fighter." Should be "known".

SpartanKiller13

Hey Tonquin,

I don't know if this is you or the art department, but Collapse, the Crusher of Souls has one skull misplaced. It's especially obvious if you cosmetic aura it, as there's a glowing empty spot where the skull is supposed to be.

Thanks!

Aaabbbcccddd

Hey Tonquin,

I have noticed that the cleric air domain chainlightning "Master of Air Domain" does not display a dc in the tooltip, the but the lightningbolt from the same domain "Greater Domain of Air" does display it's dc.

vARvJk5.png

FzDqLSF.png

TUF_rpg

gnome artificer with Construct Essence is unaffected by Alchemist Apothecary Death Salve. not sure if because gnome or construct essence but I suspect Construct Essence

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2010 +
This is caused by using items directly from the shared bank crafting storage.

I tested it a bit:
  • Default "Legacy Sort".
  • Nine 10,000 stacks in the bank with a stack of 1,500 at the end.
  • No remnants in my character inventory.
  • Purchase 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes to remove remnants from a 10,000 stack causing multiple stacks of under 10,000 in storage.
1st test: If you have multiple remnant stacks in the bank with less than 10,000 and try to place a number of remnants that would fit into both stacks you get the 'That item is inaccessible' error but it did place them in the first under 10,000 stack.

2nd test: Using enough remnants to overflow both under 10,000 stacks there was no error and it worked correctly.

3rd test: Removed 300 remnants from 1300 to character inventory, then place back in the bank. Purchased 1d6 ruby from Hall of Heroes and it took an entire 10,000 remnant stack leaving the 1300 and eight 10,000 stacks.

After the third test eating 10,000 remnants for a 1d6 acid ruby I'm finished.

Do not use items directly from bank crafting storage until a developer fixes whatever is happening!

This REALLY needs to be fixed soon! 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.