Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
When activating Machrotechnic Epic Moment it gives ACTION BOOST type 30% Melee alacrity which is cool, but it does not activate the 5 set Prowess +50 Melee Power effect.
The Prowess tooltip says if I activate an action boost it will also activate the 50 Mele Power from Prowess set.
I know Epic moment is not an Action Boost but if it is used and it gives the +30% attack speed, regardless of that I still have to use my Haste Action Boost to get that +50 Melee Power.
It would be nice if the Machrotechnic Epic Moment would triggere the Prowess +50 MP in the future.
You may have a look at Legendary Dreadnought too for the same reason.

Thx

Itkovian

Cleric Hirelings kill summoned creatures created by the Create Undead spell trying to heal them. Conversely Cleric Hirelings will not attempt to heal the Skeletal Knight summon from the Pale Master tree.

Create Undead is an exciting high level spell I was stoked to use and this experience has been frustrating. As someone who enjoys primarily solo or duo in groups, it is quite important to me to have a hireling to supplement healing.

Is it possible to apply the same logic preventing the Cleric Hireling from attempting to heal my Skeletal Knight to the creatures created by the Create Undead spell?

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
When activating Machrotechnic Epic Moment it gives ACTION BOOST type 30% Melee alacrity which is cool, but it does not activate the 5 set Prowess +50 Melee Power effect.
That ability is not an Action Boost ability, and therefore will not trigger things that trigger from activating an Action Boost.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
Bard char gen feats info box has weird text:
BKTMZAG.jpg

Daze Monster spell description reads "even they success" which should probably be "even if they succeed":
SEsFSTI.jpg

Bard Spellsinger Inspiration Melody Raucous Refrain reads that it gives plus 1 to effective bard level for bardic inspiration but testing at each rank shows no increase on my level 4 hardcore toon's duration. It remained at 12 mins, unless I am doing something wrong?
MBFK6om.jpg

Walk the Butcher's Path exit reads that you exit to the marketplace, but you really exit to the Harbor: (I think durk's is this way also, or was it recovering lost tome...)
p6xT9JQ.jpg

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
That ability is not an Action Boost ability, and therefore will not trigger things that trigger from activating an Action Boost.
Yes I know and understand it but then the +30% attack speed in the epic moment is pointless cause haste boost do the same.

Lotoc

Yes I know and understand it but then the +30% attack speed in the epic moment is pointless cause haste boost do the same.
You can always use a different action boost with it like no holds barred or melee power.
Its probably a design intent to give out action boost type attack speed in other sources to make alternative action boosts more appealing.
Like how carry on is in LD.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
You can always use a different action boost with it like no holds barred or melee power.
Its probably a design intent to give out action boost type attack speed in other sources to make alternative action boosts more appealing.
Like how carry on is in LD.
Good point did not thought about that! Thx!

droid327

Thats the whole point. They dont want you to be able to stack Haste Boost on top of it and get 60% attack speed, or else that'd be crazy OP

Blessed Blades, Vistani Knife Fighter T5 enhancement.
Duration from the class tree enhancement description: 10 seconds;
Graph "Duration: xx seconds" from acquired active enhancement states: 30 seconds;
Actual duration: 15 seconds.
Same duration mismatch applies to the Blessed Knives, ranged version of Blessed Blades.

ChicagoChris

Is the Razorclaw Shifter past-life broken?

I would imagine you would see your equipped weapon to-hit damage change when you enable the past life, but I don't see any changes.

Shouldn't RC's past life be adding 1 per PL to my to-hit and damage numbers?
pXV5BAa.png

Toggling Ancient Power or Enhance Weapon changes those numbers, but not Razorclaw shifter.

All weapon Past Lifes off:
hu6bHyO.png

RC past life only:
gQbv37N.png

Ancient Power only
7JTWsFW.png

Enhance Weapon Only
ftJvYdQ.png

All but RC
ftJvYdQ.png

All Weapon PL's on:
Ssb8xks.png

rabidfox

The People's Champion

I would imagine you would see your equipped weapon to-hit damage change when you enable the past life, but I don't see any changes.
Should just be a display bug not it not working from what I recall from what's been said in the past (still would be nice to have that bug fixed).

Woodyrocker

Bard Lute animation bugs sometimes when u play a buff song... the lute is out of place, seen that happen with other players too.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!

Shouldn't RC's past life be adding 1 per PL to my to-hit and damage numbers?
Razorclaw Shifter's past life currently does function - that being said, you're right that it's to my knowledge invisible. For an upcoming patch, Melee Attack Bonus, Melee Damage Bonus, Ranged Attack Bonus, and Ranged Damage Bonus will be added to the Details (+) Tab on your Character Sheet.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Razorclaw Shifter's past life currently does function - that being said, you're right that it's to my knowledge invisible. For an upcoming patch, Melee Attack Bonus, Melee Damage Bonus, Ranged Attack Bonus, and Ranged Damage Bonus will be added to the Details (+) Tab on your Character Sheet.
ooooh, so wind howler bracers' ranged bonuses will finally display somewhere. Awesome!

Vox

Alchemist's stone skin spell (lv 4) can be heightened, however this does nothing except cost more spell points

TANUKING

I am farming a Legendary Buckle of Transformation and have not seen anything with a Mythic bonus of +1 or +3 on this belt.
I farm every week until I ransacked, and I have checked this belt that other players have picked up, and they have all had no Mythic bonuses on them.
I have seen the occasional one with Reaper boost so the belt with Reaper boost appears to be functioning correctly.
Could you please check it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.