Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrr

I am farming a Legendary Buckle of Transformation and have not seen anything with a Mythic bonus of +1 or +3 on this belt.
I farm every week until I ransacked, and I have checked this belt that other players have picked up, and they have all had no Mythic bonuses on them.
I have seen the occasional one with Reaper boost so the belt with Reaper boost appears to be functioning correctly.
Could you please check it out?
A lot of the gear from the actual expansion doesn't roll with Mythic. Some do, some don't. The goggles in Law and Order don't, aswell.

songswrath

A lot of the gear from the actual expansion doesn't roll with Mythic. Some do, some don't. The goggles in Law and Order don't, aswell.
My experience is the same I have not really seen any boosted gear from there since the loot boost weekend.

Phaaze

Warforged improved body "Mithral Fluidity: Increases the maximum dexterity bonus and reduces the armor check penalty of your mithral body plating by 1/2/3" but mithral body only gives 1 armor check penalty. Also it costs 2 ap per rank compared to Adamantine Durability which only costs 1.

Also warforged body feats max dex is fine at low levels but falls off hard compared to other armors at cap as it was never updated like other armors in update 14.

from the patch notes of update 14 "Armor values have been adjusted to better balance out each type of armor. Armor and max dex bonus values are higher on higher level equipment. These appear in random treasure. Existing named items of this type have been retroactively upgraded. That includes ones you already own."

Thanks for all you do :)

Last edited:

ChicagoChris

Razorclaw Shifter's past life currently does function - that being said, you're right that it's to my knowledge invisible. For an upcoming patch, Melee Attack Bonus, Melee Damage Bonus, Ranged Attack Bonus, and Ranged Damage Bonus will be added to the Details (+) Tab on your Character Sheet.
Thanks!

While you're in the code, can we possibly get all the char sheet page one mouse over windows (spell power numbers, melee speeds, powers, ac, dodge. max dodge etc) added to the Details (+) tab?

When I'm evaluating gearing, I want to see before/after spell power numbers - and it's challenging because you have to mouse over the Spell power icon, wait for the pop up, *remember your numbers*, click to swap gear (which closes the window) then mouse over the icon again to see the change. Same with AC, attack speeds, and attack powers.

Having these on the Details (+) tab would allow a much easier visual change when swapping gear.

Cetus

While we're asking for things, I want a stat hotbar - permanently on my screen. It can contains stats of choice, such as melee power. Watching it real time would be a great quality of life improvement, instead of trying to catch it via character sheet hovers.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
While we're asking for things, I want a stat hotbar - permanently on my screen. It can contains stats of choice, such as melee power. Watching it real time would be a great quality of life improvement, instead of trying to catch it via character sheet hovers.
This is an idea that ought to have its own thread in the Suggestions section! (Because this thread is about asking for bug fixes, so it's going to get lost here.)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Just a minor spelling error...
image.png

For 99 points, you can get the wish store version of Ravenloft.

bookmarked

It looks like there's a bug with FREEDDO2024. After you redeem the code, look in the Transaction History. Two of the items in the list for the code are ModuleBlades and ModuleDragonborn. Then look in the store for which Adventure Packs you still have available. On a new account that didn't redeem any of the previous free content codes, I still see
Dragonblood Prophecy and Secrets of the Artificers as available for purchase even though they are supposed to be included with FREEDDO2024.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
ooooh, so wind howler bracers' ranged bonuses will finally display somewhere. Awesome!
That's correct!
Alchemist's stone skin spell (lv 4) can be heightened, however this does nothing except cost more spell points
It also appears to be erroneously taking Embolden - both misbehaving metamagics have been removed for an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Bracelet

Keep on the Borderlands, wilderness, Caves of Chaos, Kobold Caves chalice never displays as grey “completed”. It stays yellow even after you do the quest. All the others work properly.

canicus

Is there any way to prevent full groups from displaying in the LFM? I looked at 2 groups to join on Argo tonight for the buddy bonus and they were both full.

Crell_1

Is there any way to prevent full groups from displaying in the LFM? I looked at 2 groups to join on Argo tonight for the buddy bonus and they were both full.
Personally, I find it useful to have full groups listed. Sometimes people have a 2nd account or a hireling there filling the slot and want to let you know you can send a tell.

Triaxx2

While I know they're sufficiently far down the list to have nearly wrapped around to have reached top priority status, but something seems really off with some of the hirelings, in particular rogues. While I understand that reaper makes everything harder, the fact that even a L23 rogue hire is unable to even detect the traps in Spies in the House feels problematic. The fact that Heroic Darling has fewer HP than Heroic Teal despite an 11 level difference is also a nuisance if not a game breaking one.

If you'd pass it along or give it somewhere between the gentle finger poking and massive hammer of percussive maintenance, that'd be awesome.

Aaabbbcccddd

Hey Tonquin,

I pulled this random loot in this hardcore season.

Z6KFTw1.png

It should either give a minimum of +1 or you shouldn't be able to get it at that level.
I did not test if it is an incorrect tooltip.

Thank you.

canicus

Personally, I find it useful to have full groups listed. Sometimes people have a 2nd account or a hireling there filling the slot and want to let you know you can send a tell.
Only if displaying the full group was an active choice for someone to turn on. Neither of the groups I saw the other night were advertising more possible space. I have never actually seen a full group do this. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it is certainly not happening all the time. It is my understanding that this happens when people are using the auto-LFM or whatever it is when you use the option in the quest entry (which turns on on its own sometimes which is its own problem) If I'm right about the auto-group, that means it's more likely that the group leader is not updating the LFM in the panel, that's kind of the point of the auto-LFM. When I uncheck a box that says show groups I am ineligible for, I want the posts to be groups I can actually join,

canicus

I have noticed an increase in frequency of hirelings remaining in the party, but not being visible, after I leave quests. This has been a problem for a long time, but it seems to be happening frequently as opposed to rarely. Has anyone else noticed this?

CBDunk

I have noticed an increase in frequency of hirelings remaining in the party, but not being visible, after I leave quests. This has been a problem for a long time, but it seems to be happening frequently as opposed to rarely. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, if you move from a quest to a wilderness zone (or vice versa) hirelings will sometimes 'disappear'. They remain in the group list, but their control bar goes away and the NPC does not actually appear. Another aspect of the problem is that you cannot kick out these 'phantom' hirelings. The only way to get rid of them is to disband and reform the group... which often requires leaving the instance.

Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but Eldritch Knight's (wizard one at least) Force's Point: Martial is behaving very wonky when casting a persistent aoe like acid fog. When you cast a spell that lingers like acid fog, it will trigger Force's Point: Martial, however when it tries to apply a second stack of it, it can sometimes remove all stacks instead or just remove stacks applied by the lingering aoe, or just not apply additional stacks at all. The way to reproduce this would be to set the lingering aoe between you and a group of enemies, once it is in place, pull the enemies through the aoe, and then perhaps drag them out of it and back in. if the enemies remain in the aoe or it is cast onto the mob, it may only apply one stack of Force's Point: Martial if at all. Overall the interaction between lingering aoes and Force's Point: Martial does not seem wai, and I imagine it is probably also the same with the arcane warrior destiny feat since they seem like they would be coded the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.