• $100-$200

• $200-$350

• $350-$500

• $500-$1000

• More than $1000

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Serious Question: How much did you spend on DDO in all of 2023/part of 2024 combined? [Be Honest!]

Sympl

sorry but more value than ANY of your polls :)
How do you spend more than "more than $1000".......it's impossible that you spend more than an option that literally terminates at infinity....and if you're anywhere near approaching infinity....my birthday is in two weeks. I'd be happy with just 0.0001% of that near infinity resource pool you've got. Let's call it a cool 100 billion...anything more would be excessive for me, I think......

Cmecu

When they fix the bank space issue problem.. something easily fixable, then I will consider giving them money. Until then.. ZERO DOLLARS!!

c9705bd1-ad33-4b77-b2b7-6632788f304d_text.gif

SquireZed

How do you spend more than "more than $1000".......it's impossible that you spend more than an option that literally terminates at infinity....and if you're anywhere near approaching infinity....my birthday is in two weeks. I'd be happy with just 0.0001% of that near infinity resource pool you've got. Let's call it a cool 100 billion...anything more would be excessive for me, I think......

You are reading this wrong, I think.

thunderwolf

spent 1200 game back in 2019 spent about 5000 in all in 2024 not spent anything and wont be the game is going the wrong way and ssg dose not care for supporting customers. yep taking my 1000 i spend a year going spend that on other games

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
spent 1200 game back in 2019 spent about 5000 in all in 2024 not spent anything and wont be the game is going the wrong way and ssg dose not care for supporting customers. yep taking my 1000 i spend a year going spend that on other games
Can you elaborate on some of your complaints about the game?

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
Zero.

A few years back I paid something like 5$ to get menace of the underdark from the money store when it was on huge discount and you'd also get extra character slots, classes, races, iconics, challenges etc. That changed my account to premium. Then a year later think I did the same for shadowfail. After that, they started putting expansions on the ddo point store.

I refuse to pay money for a game that's still in beta. I mean, in a few years after they redo reaper they'll want to redo the enhancements, they already want to redo the xp, they are going to introduce legendary enhancements or somesuch obviously when they put the level cap to 40. They fix clearwater diamond when they actually still have two distinct ladder bugs and can't fix their damn ai lag or mail lag. Instead of fixing things actually wrong with the game, they introduce systems just so it looks good on their CV that cause non-stop problems and even worse lag (reaper lag on entering quest or quest completion) and instead of accepting responsibility they blame the players for 'not playing according to how they design the game'.

Oh, don't let me get started on zero testing anything they put out and ignoring any and all lamania feedback resulting in a game that mechanically gets worse every single update. Well not every single update, sometimes they try to fix glaring issues, you know, like the clearwater diamond.

thunderwolf

Oover priced expansions, the way over priced mini expansions there just a money grab cosmetics is not a expansions they need to stop trying to sell that crap on us.

The new vip monthly rewards that you payed for but might not get if you don't log in and there a joke rewards on most of it. The fact that ssg dose not care about there paying customers as you can tell in this months year of the dragon if you spend money you get a elixir of discovery a whole whopping hour of 10% vs a life long expansion if you did not support the company or spend as much.

working the game around reaper worst thing ever I'm glade some ppl can speed reaper 10 but most of us cant even do reaper 10. Don't get me wrong i love the game but as of right now no i wont support it with my money and it looks like ddo points on sell again i want to buy some but not going happen sorry.

I'll just play my gold box dungeons and dragons or never winter nights 1 and 2

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Serious Question: How much did you spend on DDO in all of 2023/part of 2024 combined? [Be Honest!]
Serious question, why do you care what others spend or don't spend on their hobby? We've established you haven't bought expansions going back to Dread because raids were in them and/or you were waiting them to be given away. Are you going break down your various spending choices in the game for the past 2 years and explain them? Or is this just a poll for the sake of another poll?

Xaxx

Not really sure why anyone would spend a dime on this game right this moment on this as hard as they have defecated in the bed and mouths of people....

cdbd3rd

Let's see... figuring in my hourly rate for the time I spend sitting in the craft hall and/or staring at the AH....

About *that* much, ...'ish.