How to make the very nearly awesome Skeleton raid perfect

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Due to the massively positive feedback I just got in the Skelly raid to my, in all humbleness, great suggestion: Skeleton end fight is like not at all long and boring, but it can be made even more perfect with just a few more additions:

Elminster! It really needs some Elminster, it's not at all long and boring enough already.

Some corwdsourced suggestions from the party:
"hed stand on one of the skulls and add commentary"
"I think Anna should randomly show up and be kidnapped for no reason"
"should add drow priestesses that sacrifice the raid bosses when they get to low health"

But I do think the basic premise of adding moar Elminster is great. Unskippable dialogues is my favourite thing in DDO, right after emptying TR cache. So the not at all long and boring end fight could definitely benefit from moar Elminster.

Upvote 0

Kielbasa

I'd be ok with more monologue if they would just fix the game crashes in IoD due to the blue tooth sound bug. As it stands I cannot play anything out there with sound enabled without risking the game randomly going poof straight to the desktop. It is very very debilitating and makes me not want to step back in there since my most recent break.

HoopleHead

I don't know.... I hear him start to babble on "thee" & "thou" & my Wayne Brady Pimp-Hand starts to twitch...