Hruit's influence Druid

DeathTitan

I would like to know if Draconic Mantle does more damage with the additional caster levels from Improved cold augmentation IX from alchemical weapons (+3) and Dragonborn enhancement tree (+1).

In the meantime I saw some new update 60 items and I made a new equipment list including the new "artifact bonus to spell critical damage +30%" bonus.

Equipment:
- Armor (light): legendary university bulkwark's reinforced shirt with physical sheltering +36, fortification +153%, insightful bonus to fortitude saves +6, parrying +6, legendary delight of the devourer set (artifact bonus to spell power +15, artifact bonus to spell critical chance +6%, artifact bonus to spell critical damage +30%, artifact bonus to additional damage to helpless targets +15%) (green slot: sapphire of false life +54) (colorless slot: diamond of vitality +20)

- Belt: legendary green steel belt with enhancement bonus to cold spell critical damage +20% (tier 1), insightful bonus to intelligence skills +11 (tier 2), insightful bonus to spell points +151 (tier 2), quality bonus to intelligence skills +6 (tier 3), quality bonus to spell points +75 (tier 3), nightshield clicky

- Boots: dinosaur bone boots with wisdom +15 (scale: wisdom), insight bonus to cold spell critical damage +10% (fang: cold spell crit damage), quality bonus to cold spell critical damage +5% (claw: cold spell crit damage), sacred bonus to spell DCs +2 (horn: sacred DCs) (blue slot: the master’s gift) (green slot: essence of pomura's memento) (yellow slot: set augment visions of the beyond)

- Bracers: legendary bracers of the glacier with spell penetration +9, wizardry +283, fire shield cold, cold absorption +35%, anger of the avalanche set (green slot: topaz of necromantic power +6) (yellow slot: topaz of greater necromancy +2)

- Cloak: legendary university researcher’s cloak with magical efficiency 10%, insightful potency +53, insightful spell resistance +21, insightful bonus to will saves +6, legendary delight of the devourer set (green slot: diamond of constitution +14) (colorless slot: diamond of insightful constitution +5)

- Gloves: legendary gloves of the glacier with ice lore +22%, quality glaciation +36, efficient metamagic maximize II, efficient metamagic extend II, anger of the avalanche set (green slot: sapphire of good luck +3) (blue slot: sapphire of greater heroism)

- Goggles: legendary goggles of dusk with evocation focus +6, insightful evocation focus +3, quality wisdom +3, quality spell focus mastery +2, mythic bonus to spell power +3 (green slot: topaz of greater evocation +2) (colorless slot: set augment esoterica)

- Helm: legendary university sentry’s helm with resistance +11, insightful fortification +76%, legendary delight of the devourer set (green slot: diamond of festive wisdom +2)

- Necklace: legendary elder's focus with wizardry +277, illusion focus +6, magical sheltering +34, legendary elder's knowledge set (artifact bonus to spell critical chance +6%, legendary bonus to spell critical damage +15%) (green slot: topaz of greater illusion +2) (colorless slot: diamond of festive constitution +2)

- Ring left: the legendary shattered onyx with insightful wisdom +6, profane spell focus +2, insightful resistance +4, insightful dodge +6%, mythic bonus to spell power +3 (blue slot: set augment visions of the beyond)

- Ring right: clouded dreams with exceptional universal spell lore +5%, exceptional universal spell power +15, insightful spell focus mastery +3 (green slot: topaz of transmuted power +6) (yellow slot: set augment visions of the beyond)

- Trinket: legendary gem of many facets with spellsight +21 prefix, glaciation +153 suffix, insightful glaciation +76 extra, eldritch resistance +1, legendary elder's knowledge set (yellow slot: essence of the epic litany of the dead)

- Weapon primary: dinosaur bone club with potency +102 (iridiscent scale), spells have a chance to inflict ten stacks of Cold damage over time (icefang), exceptional wisdom +2 (iceclaw), offensive spells have a chance to inflict multiple stacks of vulnerability (sparkhorn) (purple slot: set augment esoterica) (orange slot: topaz of greater transmutation +2)

- Weapon secondary: legendary alchemical sickle with impulse +148 (tier 1), kinetic lore +22% (tier 2), alchemical wisdom +2, improved cold augmentation IX (red slot: set augment esoterica) (purple slot: diamond of intelligence +14)

Last edited:

DeathTitan

Well, that was a short-lived detour for new gearing. ;)
yeah.
it's not yet clear to me why legendary elder's knowledge set has only 15% legendary spell critical damage bonus, and the new set has 30% legendary spell critical damage bonus.

Until now all legendary sets have more or less the same values.

Ying

5000+ hours played
I think the new set will be adjusted to 15%. Steelstar didn't mention that explicitly, but I assumed that when he changed the typing. None of the Vecna Unleashed gear is pushing new stat/mechanic boundaries.

DeathTitan

I think the new set will be adjusted to 15%. Steelstar didn't mention that explicitly, but I assumed that when he changed the typing. None of the Vecna Unleashed gear is pushing new stat/mechanic boundaries.
I hope so.

DBZ

If it aint 30 total waste of time with no new reaper rings to chase meh no reason to log in

They do need to sell the pack and thats the only selling point

DeathTitan

How many rolls on the trinket :)
do you mean the legendary gem of many facets with legendary elder's knowledge set?
if yes then it's just one set obtainable with up to a dozen of rerolls at max (I have 3 more trinkets like that for my alts).

DeathTitan

If it aint 30 total waste of time with no new reaper rings to chase meh no reason to log in

They do need to sell the pack and thats the only selling point
true, I uninstalled the game and I just read the forums to see if they add something new: for now I don't see anything useful in update 60 and 61, I only see the developers crippling the players game experience and not resolving lag issues.

DBZ

Like the new setup but still using gomfs or just not bothered to redo also

You don't swap cloaks or Legendary mirror cloak for your spell absorb and the Scarlet scale for DB dcs or maybe i missed it

As far as i know 5 db dcs is only on this cloak n the ins evoc 3 n qual con 3 seems pretty decent

Last edited:

Refutor

i play a very similar build (your gear has helped me) and was wondering your thoughts on dumping falconry and getting 6 points in vistani instead for deflect arrows. i find quests with multiple ranged guys shooting at you to be the biggest PITA (i'm thiking the end of whispers of return for instance). what are your thoughts on this? or do i just figure out where the ranged guys are and throw down an earthquake?

DeathTitan

i play a very similar build (your gear has helped me) and was wondering your thoughts on dumping falconry and getting 6 points in vistani instead for deflect arrows. i find quests with multiple ranged guys shooting at you to be the biggest PITA (i'm thiking the end of whispers of return for instance). what are your thoughts on this? or do i just figure out where the ranged guys are and throw down an earthquake?
hit and run behind corners/walls and cast earthquake: archers and other mobs will follow you and fall in the earthquake where you can kill them with cone attacks.
If it's just 1 archer then hit him with salt ray before he hits you with an arrow.
I read in lamannia preview about some changes in the way archers and casters follow you: we will see.
I use temporary hit points to absorb damage so shifter could be even better for more temporary hit points.

Spook

I tend to swap spells regularly depending on the content or if I’m grouping vs solo. I prefer to slot stormrage over sunburst most of the time (THTH being the only content I consider sunburst mandatory vs nice to have)

Last edited:

DeathTitan

I tend to swap spells regularly depending on the content or if I’m grouping vs solo. I prefer to slot stormrage over sunburst most of the time (THTH being the only content I consider sunburst mandatory vs nice to have)
I wish extend spell worked on stormrage and call lightning storm

DeathTitan

With update 60 players can reach 75 destiny points instead of 74 destiny points pre update 60.

Fate points (60):
3 from Tome of Fate +3;
3 fate points by speaking to Draconic Incarnation NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Fatesinger NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Magus of the Eclipse NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Machrotechnic NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Divine Crusader NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Exalted Angel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Unyielding Sentinel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Grandmaster of Flowers NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Legendary Dreadnought NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Shadowdancer NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Fury of the Wild NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Primal Avatar NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
3 fate points by speaking to Shiradi Champion NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
1 fate point by getting 3x Energy Criticals (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Enchant Weapon (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Arcane Alacrity (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Knowledge (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Eclipse Power (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Power over Life and Death (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Brace (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Block Energy (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Blessings (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Doublestrike (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Skill Mastery (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Fortification (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Tactics (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Trap Damage Absorption (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Doubleshot (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Fast Healing (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Colors of the Queen (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Power (primal sphere) epic past life feats;

Destiny points (75):
20 destiny points from Fate points: 1 destiny point for every 3 fate points;
40 destiny points from Epic levels: 4 destiny points per level;
8 destiny points from Legendary levels: 4 per level;
4 destiny points from Epic completionist: 1 destiny point for every 12 epic past lives (there are 54 epic past lives);
1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Feywild)
1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Historic)
1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Dread)

Reactions: DBZ