I really miss the Evening star midwinter festival :(

festasha

I really miss the Eveningstar midwinter festival could we have it back please? I really enjoyed collecting the recipes and the timed race.
Maybe a portal from the Hall of heroes could be added for all level ranges to participate could be added while the event is on?

Cordovan

Community Manager
I don't ever recall moving snowpeople in the event. It's debut, though, is when the snowpeople showed up in the game world. During the most recent Festivult there was a cookie that turned you into one of them for a little while, and you could attack and such per usual despite looking like a snowperson.

Reactions: dur
Upvote 0

Xgya

Put the old ski jump at the top of the storm horns explore zone... <flying thru the air across the zone> Weeeeeeee... <realize forgot to put on a featherfall item> Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Two best jump locations atm: top of the Horns, and from atop Strahd's Castle after Invitation to Dinner.

...I want to change Strahd's castle into a ski resort for a week. Both because the view's fantastic and to piss an old nigh-invincible vampire off.

Upvote 0

Kritikal

The Eveningstar skate race was great because it turned cosmetics into something useful.

If they could bring it back as an instanced event from the Hall of Heroes it would probably be the most run snow event.

Upvote 0

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I don't ever recall moving snowpeople in the event. It's debut, though, is when the snowpeople showed up in the game world. During the most recent Festivult there was a cookie that turned you into one of them for a little while, and you could attack and such per usual despite looking like a snowperson.
Hmm.. it was a while ago n it was definitely a snowman that started moving.. it's possible it was elsewhere; too many happenings in this game these days o_O *ETA: that cookie effect is a trip! Not sure about it yet

I miss the recipes for upgrades. It's such a shame that they're not in the new iteration
Yes. Now that I'm starting to play caster I miss them too. I miss useful (or upgradable) weapons from the event also. *Potions were nice :)
The Eveningstar skate race was great because it turned cosmetics into something useful.

If they could bring it back as an instanced event from the Hall of Heroes it would probably be the most run snow event.
Yup n YES! The Hall has vast 'dead space.' 🍻

Upvote 0

John3000

Seeing the numerous posts asking for a comeback of these old events... Have you guys considered launching a "Remembrance Weekend" with limited time access to these events ?

Cheers

Upvote 0