Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Ozz

Ha ha! I finished my first Reaper 1! I did dirty laundry With an 8th lvl Barb on Khyber and killed a mindflayer! Screenshot of the flayer!

I had to buy a gold rogue to find the Secret door (don't tell my guild!!!!) though. I used the force axe from the House P chain with a ghost touch ruby.

I fought a Famine and a Carnage reaper whatever those were. I could self-heal better than i thought in reaper too.

Anyway, reaper was not too bad. I did run some Boarderlands skull1 with some guild buffs on another server just to see so this was not the very first one but close enough!

Now I will pretend I never did this and go back to making my gear to learning how to do the GH Crucible swim!
LOL Im running R1 on a lvl3

saekee

long live ROGUE
Spies in the House Confirmed. pipe chest. thanks to Osake from my discord for screen shot.

ScreenShot_2023-11-03_150008_0.jpg
This is what happens when you get too clever with the cacophonic wand. Totally missed it, was just there.

Ozz

Do you also have to finish the quest?, as I have killed the one in dirty Laundry 8n times so far

Kraki

Checking Thralls again but I didn't see anything other than Galatraz at the end. Maybe someone not used to the quest?

Did Thralls again just to be sure but nothing. Can cross it off for now.

Last edited:

vryxnr

Checking Thralls again but I didn't see anything other than Galatraz at the end. Maybe someone not used to the quest?
Honestly it seems like there are a few who are either confusing the psionic thrall champions for the illithid invaders, or they're intentionally giving false information to send people on wild goose chases. Nothing like laughing at others wasting their time on false information right? (seems common in some streams, to troll and torture the streamer for their own entertainment).

Top Hat

Unconfirmed report of ToEE part 1 (near the cells). Couple of us checked, but these are vague and there is more than one area in there that could be called cells.

There shouldn't be one in there. I couldn't find one, but if anyone wants to triple check... i wouldn't say no.
has anyone checked slavers to see if this was the cells they were talking about?

CBDunk

Ha ha! I finished my first Reaper 1! I did dirty laundry With an 8th lvl Barb on Khyber and killed a mindflayer!

Congrats!

I fought a Famine and a Carnage reaper whatever those were. I could self-heal better than i thought in reaper too.

They made a change a few months back so that self-healing outside of combat (i.e. when there are zero aggro'd mobs looking for you) is only at the same penalty as healing from other players... rather than the much higher in combat self-healing penalty. Doesn't really change the difficulty of reaper, but vastly reduces the amount of time you have to sit still waiting to heal up between fights.

Ahpuch

Do we know if the server announcement of the Invader only happens on the first Kill of a specific spawn?