Lamannia Update 64+ Preview 1 - NOW OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotoc

• Abilities that apply on-crit or on-vorpal now correctly Doublestrike to increase their damage.
Big buff to sacred fist especially, but here's hoping this will also apply to Fatesinger's melee epic strike.

Edit: Fatesinger melee strike's sonic damage still is NOT scaling with doublestrike.

Last edited:

peng

Bug Fixes:
  • You can now take the Primal Avatar spell upgrades in Tier 3 (At Its Core) with the corresponding spells instead of requiring the corresponding Tier 1 ability.
This has frustrated me for a while, thanks for this fix.
At the same time, it'd be nice if thrive (50 sp and your epic strike has a 30% chance to give 25% sp discount for 4 sec) only required the strike and not the spell. If all you care about is the spell and upgrade, you need to spend 2 points on the strike, 2 points on the spell, 2 on thrive, and 1 on the upgrade.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Big buff to sacred fist especially, but here's hoping this will also apply to Fatesinger's melee epic strike.

Edit: Fatesinger melee strike's sonic damage still is NOT scaling with doublestrike.
Any idea if the ranged strike's sonic damage scales with doubleshot?

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
This has frustrated me for a while, thanks for this fix.
At the same time, it'd be nice if thrive (50 sp and your epic strike has a 30% chance to give 25% sp discount for 4 sec) only required the strike and not the spell. If all you care about is the spell and upgrade, you need to spend 2 points on the strike, 2 points on the spell, 2 on thrive, and 1 on the upgrade.
Yeah, Thrive as written has nothing to do with the Primal Spell multiselector, and should only have the Epic Strike as a prerequisite enhancement. And the spell upgrade (At Its Core) should only have the Primal Spell multiselector as its prerequisite, not Thrive.

So basically Epic Strike -> Thrive, and separately, Primal Spell -> At Its Core. To do this, just swap the positions of Primal Spell and Thrive in tier 2. That way Epic Strike can have an arrow pointing to Thrive right above it, and Primal Spell can have its own arrow pointing to At Its Core right above it. And the 2 systems are separate from each other.

Of course, both the Epic Strike selection and the Primal Spell selection should stay limited to the paths you choose in your 2 cores (this is the way it is now, and it shouldn't change is what I'm saying).

Last edited:

The Narc

Keep suggesting cool things! :D
Okay!

Get ride of the 20% damage penalty for improved precise shot or get rid of all the prerequisites for the feat.

And

Bring back the cargo hold buffs for all those that spent money back in the day to have access to these ship buffs

And

Return the death aura to ticking every 2 seconds instead of the new every 3 seconds nerf

And

Fix augments so that they work on pets gear

Thank you

Kipp

Any chance you could fix poisoned shot not working while moving? Its super annoying ; ;

Onyxia2016

Good job all around. Nice to see some older bugs/typos get some attention.

As for Outburst, the Electric End, it does look so much cooler.
Looks quite lovely now.
Vwi22el.jpg

CherryBomb

Bug Fixes:
  • The Trapsmith's Workshop guild amenity will no longer permanently stick to the inside of your Guild Airship.
Hokey Smokes you are actually fixing a problem that I created for myself. THANK YOU.

Xezon

I'm quite happy with these smaller more frequent updates. Seems like a lot of bug squashing lately and trickling in new content. I will never complain about new stuff to run. I'm definitely looking forward to some new arch types, and hope to see some new ones come soon, but things like legendary Chrono and new quests for treadmillers is never bad

Kipp

This was fixed in Update 62!

Well nobody told my alchemist because its still happening to him D:

Edit: Here is a clip from my stream yesterday where I explained it :p https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveWiseToadLitty-liPt2aUBzEtQm8gG

Edit 2: I say nothing happens at all but that isnt quite true, you do get the red reacton

Edit 3: With further testing I'm almost not entierly sure its working while attacking either, but with dual crossbows and stuff its kinda hard to tell since the rate of bolts is to fast and poisoned shot doesnt have any additional effect that make it obvious, though reapers werent losing poison immunity. (I'm not really sure reapers should be immune to any damage type really, it seems to target only poison alchemist and druid)

Last edited:

Sixgod

About "
  • The secret loot from Skeletons in the Closet can now be purchased with Raid Runes."
May I ask the ratio for these? 1250 or 2500? Thank you

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Well nobody told my alchemist because its still happening to him D:

Edit: Here is a clip from my stream yesterday where I explained it :p https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveWiseToadLitty-liPt2aUBzEtQm8gG

Edit 2: I say nothing happens at all but that isnt quite true, you do get the red reacton

Edit 3: With further testing I'm almost not entierly sure its working while attacking either, but with dual crossbows and stuff its kinda hard to tell since the rate of bolts is to fast and poisoned shot doesnt have any additional effect that make it obvious, though reapers werent losing poison immunity. (I'm not really sure reapers should be immune to any damage type really, it seems to target only poison alchemist and druid)
Swinging back around to this - thank you so much for the detailed report! It looks like all ranged special attacks with dual crossbows had a badly set up moving animation gunking up the works. This was likely what was preventing quite a few ranged dual-crossbow attacks from working correctly while moving across the game. That being said, this has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Kielbasa

Swinging back around to this - thank you so much for the detailed report! It looks like all ranged special attacks with dual crossbows had a badly set up animation gunking up the works. This was likely what was preventing quite a few ranged dual-crossbow attacks from working correctly across the game. That being said, this has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Does this mean hunt's end will more reliably work on the second shot while dual shooting? Would you all consider having some of the archery only active attacks be converted back to ranged attacks so they work with crossbows and throwers again? Some of the low hanging fruit in aa and horizon walkers like dispelling shot and opening shot being weapon agnostic would go a longs ways towards making crossbows and throwers more engaging to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.