LFM

Hello again, Thelanis! Last year, I came back to DDO after a long break, and I’ve spent about a year now getting back into the game and learning a lot of new content. Now, I’d like meet some new people outside of my guild and join a few more parties. If you don’t mind an extra name on your friends list or an extra body in your group once in a while, feel free to add Brixwell in game or send me a message here! My main is always going through TRs, but I also have some alts at 6, 11, 15, and 20 at the moment. Equally happy to do some challenging stuff on my main or just laid-back stuff on my alts. Hope to see ya soon!

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
Happy Return to you sir!

Sorry for the delay but I don't always check out the server specific posts, so I missed yours.

Just wanted to say welcome back and I'm glad to have one more friendly part-time party participant.

I know that many of our Thelanis fellows utilize a variety of Discord channels to communicate and/or set up play sessions, as addendums to the regular LFM panel. I find that Axel's DDO Server discord is a great place to chat and find others to play with.

Here is a link to it: Axel's DDO Server

Axel also runs an ongoing Saturday Raid train that leaves the station about 3pm Eastern time and usually runs for 4-6 hours. Though you don't have to stay for the whole thing. People regularly drop in and out and he often fills any slots from the LFM panel.

I know that the Magefire Cannon guild on Thelanis also runs a discord by the same name and hosts Saturday raids starting at 6pm eastern, usually running till 9-ish.

I have some characters I leave at cap to farm raids with for raid runes and Threads of Fate. But, my main (Dilemmaender) is riding the TR train and currently sits at level 13. Feel free to add him to your friend list and hit me up whenever you're in the level range. I'd rather group with someone and red-door their quests than finish whatever chain I am on alone. And when my guildies are running with me, we never have a problem with letting a Random Rambo join the fun! (Just be prepared for a lot of "That's what she said" jokes! I swear that should be the name of guild instead of Broken Talons.

Happy Return to you sir!

Sorry for the delay but I don't always check out the server specific posts, so I missed yours.

Just wanted to say welcome back and I'm glad to have one more friendly part-time party participant.

I know that many of our Thelanis fellows utilize a variety of Discord channels to communicate and/or set up play sessions, as addendums to the regular LFM panel. I find that Axel's DDO Server discord is a great place to chat and find others to play with.

Here is a link to it: Axel's DDO Server

Axel also runs an ongoing Saturday Raid train that leaves the station about 3pm Eastern time and usually runs for 4-6 hours. Though you don't have to stay for the whole thing. People regularly drop in and out and he often fills any slots from the LFM panel.

I know that the Magefire Cannon guild on Thelanis also runs a discord by the same name and hosts Saturday raids starting at 6pm eastern, usually running till 9-ish.

I have some characters I leave at cap to farm raids with for raid runes and Threads of Fate. But, my main (Dilemmaender) is riding the TR train and currently sits at level 13. Feel free to add him to your friend list and hit me up whenever you're in the level range. I'd rather group with someone and red-door their quests than finish whatever chain I am on alone. And when my guildies are running with me, we never have a problem with letting a Random Rambo join the fun! (Just be prepared for a lot of "That's what she said" jokes! I swear that should be the name of guild instead of Broken Talons.
Hey! Thanks for the info/link! I'm not that familiar with Discord, so I'll have to look into it more. I guess that's where all the action is these days. I'll add your main and hope to see you around!