Looking for a build PALLA TANK to low TRs

Vox

If you have some racial AP, look at an Aasimar dragonlord with ravager capstone.

Multiclass tank is nomally for maximizing AC otherwise just go pure.

Did you want to try something very strong, or something more different like a bubble spamming arti tank, undead tank, or warchanter tank?

IMO good gear and knowing the content is what makes the tank strong.

Thebento

Thanks for reply, i like undead tank, but i think is so hard to play...

Better stay on fighter / paladin / cleric... more simple to work, good heal amp...
I havent many racial, trs epics and trs class...
I was using a pure fighter aasimar.

base stats is: 350 prr 205 mrr 5171 HP unbuffed
116 Initimidate
Atributes:

22 str
20 dex
83 con
22 int
20 wis
42 cha
first life in this stats... tome +8. AND without filigress (have only two con+1)

Elminster

If you have some racial AP, look at an Aasimar dragonlord with ravager capstone.

Multiclass tank is nomally for maximizing AC otherwise just go pure.

Did you want to try something very strong, or something more different like a bubble spamming arti tank, undead tank, or warchanter tank?

IMO good gear and knowing the content is what makes the tank strong.

Build link for Aasimar Dragonlord with Ravager capstone?

Vox

Thanks for reply, i like undead tank, but i think is so hard to play...

Better stay on fighter / paladin / cleric... more simple to work, good heal amp...
I havent many racial, trs epics and trs class...
I was using a pure fighter aasimar.

base stats is: 350 prr 205 mrr 5171 HP unbuffed
116 Initimidate
Atributes:

22 str
20 dex
83 con
22 int
20 wis
42 cha
first life in this stats... tome +8. AND without filigress (have only two con+1)

You can do pretty well with a low life tank, this is my alt tank in town. You'd probably have similar or better stats once you sort out the filigree

8AzSOSO.png

songswrath

Ask good tank players like @songswrath

Minimums would be ~17-19 racial, 41 rav, at least 21 SD - so it could be done on a 1st life.
First gear the main parts i run are chrono set boots gloves and the DeX belt. Lgs eyes bracers and cloak. The sharn tank sets. hat neck armor. Rings crafted one with hp curse. And winter tank ring on other . Most of the gear is mythic and reaper boosted.
It's fun build with a 140 DC on terror. It really helps me help people get reaper exp.

Reactions: Vox

PraetorPlato

You can do pretty well with a low life tank, this is my alt tank in town. You'd probably have similar or better stats once you sort out the filigree

8AzSOSO.png
Do you have a cha breakdown or MRR breakdown? I end up at a similar spot in my first life alt, but with about 30 less MRR and 10 less con (but 700 more HP). Curious what you’re trading off, bc I didn’t realize that I was making that tradeoff.

Vox

Do you have a cha breakdown or MRR breakdown? I end up at a similar spot in my first life alt, but with about 30 less MRR and 10 less con (but 700 more HP). Curious what you’re trading off, bc I didn’t realize that I was making that tradeoff.

18 base
08 tome
02 guild buffs
14 aug
05 i.aug
02 festive aug
03 fili
02 reaper hat
03 profane (4pc forbidden knowledge)
01 exceptional (globe)
01 level up (lol I know, I think I might have been drunk)
02 SacD capstone

For MRR I'm using mysterious cloak (25 insight) & I spent a lot of time working on rare filigrees - tried to stack MRR as the gear was just what I ran on my main as bardtank a while back (WC bard really doesn't have much for tank defense). Also running t4/core 5 vistani.

Would love to know your HP breakdown. I can fit 3x more toughness feats but I'm not sure where else I can get more HP outside of LGS/EPLS/More reaper points (I have 25 on this toon).

songswrath

Ask good tank players like @songswrath

Minimums would be ~17-19 racial, 41 rav, at least 21 SD - so it could be done on a 1st life.
It works for a toon with 12 plus extra race. When I get I'll see if I can post what build looks like stat wise. If someone whate too I have this posted on TOB discord in builds talk tab. It not a build lay out but a few s.s of what it looks like

songswrath

i tend to stand at 7100 hp out side reaper i still got a few of the hp favors to get but i hate e star so who knows if ill get to that lol pic are just thumbs nails did not let me load full pics ><

Reactions: Vox
i tend to stand at 7100 hp out side reaper i still got a few of the hp favors to get but i hate e star so who knows if ill get to that lol pic are just thumbs nails did not let me load full pics ><
Hi @songswrath
Any chance for a breakdown on your feats, augments and filigrees? Especially curious what augments you chose for your sword of the thirteen.
Very interested.
Thank you

PraetorPlato

18 base
08 tome
02 guild buffs
14 aug
05 i.aug
02 festive aug
03 fili
02 reaper hat
03 profane (4pc forbidden knowledge)
01 exceptional (globe)
01 level up (lol I know, I think I might have been drunk)
02 SacD capstone

For MRR I'm using mysterious cloak (25 insight) & I spent a lot of time working on rare filigrees - tried to stack MRR as the gear was just what I ran on my main as bardtank a while back (WC bard really doesn't have much for tank defense). Also running t4/core 5 vistani.

Would love to know your HP breakdown. I can fit 3x more toughness feats but I'm not sure where else I can get more HP outside of LGS/EPLS/More reaper points (I have 25 on this toon).
Cool, that makes sense. I think I'm lower because 16 base (dwarf), no reaper hat, no level up, and no fil. I'm guessing I just focused on HP/PRR over MRR in my fil setup.