Looking for leveling Razorclaw Shifter Build ideas

I personally don't mind creative builds, I also don't mind 20 Barbarian builds. To be clear though, I was planning on leveling a Handwrap Barbarian, but I haven't actually seen anything positive about them. That, and all my BTC gear is based around two-handed melee, not handwraps, even though I have multiple Monk Pastlives.

What I am looking for is a build that isn't going to fall apart as soon as I hit Epics. My previous (current life) build I was suggested was outdated. Too many outdated builds on the old forums. The wiki is also extremely outdated/lacking correct information on specific things. For example: The build was supposed to get around +80% hit points, but 2 of the bonuses were changed to Competence & Quality. Which I had +25% Competence & +10% from Occult Slayer. - So I'm not really caring about getting anymore than probably +35%.

My primary leveling weapon in Epics is ESoS, then I usually switch to Tail of Suulomades until 30+ then usually TR. I also have a Summer Feywild set for when I hit 29, and multiple level 20 sets to use until then. So gear isn't a problem leveling.

But I am mostly looking for creative ideas, because Forums are endgame, or not really builds for me. I'm not looking for a detailed full build with pictures, just a concept: Classes, Abilities, Feats, Enhancement Trees (Just which are used not how many AP is used, but if it's for a specific reason type: Vistani - Attack Speed Action Boost). personally, I can easily design a build with: 20 Barbarian, x Str, x Dex, x Con (or other attributes if it's a special build), Feats (Final Feat works, such as Greater Twohanded Fighting), and Enhancement Trees: 22 points in Ravager, 35 points in Occult Slayer (Get Occult Metalline), x AP in Frenzy or whatever Tree. - That's easy to follow.

My main currently I am getting Iconic lives with is a 68 Life character. I, however, have returned from retirement, and am getting back into the game. So I have a few Iconic Past Lives left, and then Racials (easy to do). Please offer any advice, I am looking for any ideas as long as their not literally gimp builds. (No offense to anyone) If their creative builds, explain a bit about what your idea behind the build is so I have some idea of what you are trying to convey as a build.