Myaccount.standingstonegames.com Temporarily Unavailable

Cordovan

Community Manager
Myaccount.standingstonegames.com is temporarily unavailable, as is the game launcher newsfeed. We are conducting maintenance related work on these systems and expect them to become available again on Tuesday. We will let you know when myaccount.standingstonegames.com is once again available.

Weslok

Myaccount.standingstonegames.com is temporarily unavailable, as is the game launcher newsfeed. We are conducting maintenance related work on these systems and expect them to become available again on Tuesday. We will let you know when myaccount.standingstonegames.com is once again available.
Will this fix my problem with not logging into the game itself? When I try to log in it says wrong password...

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Will this maintenance potentially fix some of the account issues folks have been having these last few months? I know my VIP subscription will be renewing in a month or so and am a bit worried.

JaynChar2019

Thanks for letting us know :)

Kathwynn

Will this maintenance potentially fix some of the account issues folks have been having these last few months? I know my VIP subscription will be renewing in a month or so and am a bit worried.
You and me both. My wife sub is coming up quick. and mine right after hers.

JaynChar2019

I've heard from several people today that you have to confirm your account with SSG if this bug happened to you and they need to reset your password.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Unlikely, your issue is most likely unrelated. Make sure you have a ticket in with customer support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Just on the irony front, was trying to help someone on discord tonight that couldn't log into the game because they're now getting a username/password doesn't match error; but they also can't file a ticket via that link because they get the same error on that link too so they can't request help to fix it.