Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

Br4d

Anybody ever gotten a Mystical Bands drop?

I highly doubt that they drop in game because I have been haunting the ASAH for months and have never soon one for sale. This on Orien which has the most active ASAH in the game.

If they dropped somebody would have gotten one and put it up at an extortionate price due to value and rarity.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
IIRC, data miners mentioned a while back that they don't exist anywhere as an item to get (from what they could see).
Anybody ever gotten a Mystical Bands drop?

I highly doubt that they drop in game because I have been haunting the ASAH for months and have never soon one for sale. This on Orien which has the most active ASAH in the game.

If they dropped somebody would have gotten one and put it up at an extortionate price due to value and rarity.
Every known mystical item is BtA, so logic assumes mystical bands would be too; so no AH sales for them whenever they do get added.

Br4d

I tried farming the epic House D chain, since other mystical items are often in the end rewards. I got them but no bands ever showed up.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
They're in a locked box in the basement marked "Beware of Leopard"
yhnhXlh.gif

Br4d

Until I see one I'm not going to believe they're in the game.

They'll be a gateway quest/end of chain reward if they're in. Mystical Dried Fish drops from Cult of the Six and Mystical Bottle from the Red Fens. Mystical Vessel from Hiding in Plain Sight and the Restless Isles end reward. Mystical Goblet from Ruins of Threnal end reward.

So we're looking for a early mid-heroics quest chain with a reward list at the end that includes named items.

I've just done heroic/epic Sentinels several times and no mystical item dropped there. That doesn't mean that Sentinels of Storm Reach is not the source but it is unlikely given the mystical items above always drop as a quest end reward.

I did the 3BC heroic and epic sagas this last couple of lives and did not see it there.

Wasn't in the Eveningstar or Ravenloft saga rewards.

Wasn't in the Gianthold saga rewards.

Can anybody confirm it not dropping from the Necropolis end rewards? I rarely run that chain and not recently.

Mesmerin

Mystical Urns can be an option in necro 3/4 quest rewards. Same with Vale and Mystical Plants. Have never seen a mystical band and clear all quests every life, well apart from the kobold island ones....