New race in Myth Drannor?

TavernBrawler

I need another 3-4 racial APs to fill my HOrc tree (and I have given up on Orcs coming anytime soon), so any race is okay with me.

_fully_carroted_

Since it is the year of the dragon one possibility is kobold with an iconic kobold warlock with a dragon-themed pact.

Kobold Shaman, Thrower, and Warrior are such iconic enemies in this game. Three very different trees for one awesome race!

If you can't immediately think of fun things to add to kobold trees, you need to reboot your brain :)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
We're obviously getting Sea Elves with a new swim cleric archetype.

xKERqA1.png

Lyrin

Eberron Scholar
I'd be happy with anything, but if I had my pick, I'd have them put githzerai. Sorry to all the githyanki fans =D

Hireling

I'd like to see Duegar as "new race"
Duergar or Dwarven Battlerager as an Iconic (make it hand to hand barbarian or dual wield 2 heavy picks or hand axes or battle axes and give it a chains like attack where the spin around)
And a Dwarven Stalwart Defender Racial Tree similar to Elf and Half Elf Arcane Archer.

Hireling

Though with year of Dragon...Kobold makes sense.
Kobold Bard or Sorc or Warlock Iconic.
Dragon Disciple RACIAL TREE for Kobold, similar to Elf Arcane Archer.
I'd really like more racial trees similar to AA.

Blaster

Sorcs last iconic missing
Of the free-to-play classes, Druid and Warlock are also missing iconic variations. None of the pay-to-play and/or unlock classes of Alchemist, Artificer, or Favored Soul have an iconic either.

eightspoons

Also, here is a really nice list of races. Take a peek and post your choice.

I know, those aren't official DnD art, but most of those pictures look absolutely ridiculous to me, and not very representative of how those races are usually portrayed; have you ever seen a more unthreatening Minotaur?

So obviously, the most absurd will be chosen as the next race; this means Harengon (seriously, that is a thing? What the heck) or Tortle (the perfect character to name Victor Meldrew - only British people over a certain age will get that).

But even those would be more acceptable to me than Kobold. I'm really not a fan, and I'm not sure why so many people are so gung-ho about them being playable. The ancestry with dragons is so remote it may as well not exist, and to me Kobolds are meant to be the trash we turn into pulp on our way from level 1 to 2. They certainly have no place in epic, legendary or even high level heroic content, but I digress.

---

Just me being a cynical old grump. I don't actually care :)