New race in Myth Drannor?

Hireling

I know, those aren't official DnD art, but most of those pictures look absolutely ridiculous to me, and not very representative of how those races are usually portrayed; have you ever seen a more unthreatening Minotaur?

So obviously, the most absurd will be chosen as the next race; this means Harengon (seriously, that is a thing? What the heck) or Tortle (the perfect character to name Victor Meldrew - only British people over a certain age will get that).

But even those would be more acceptable to me than Kobold. I'm really not a fan, and I'm not sure why so many people are so gung-ho about them being playable. The ancestry with dragons is so remote it may as well not exist, and to me Kobolds are meant to be the trash we turn into pulp on our way from level 1 to 2. They certainly have no place in epic, legendary or even high level heroic content, but I digress.

---

Just me being a cynical old grump. I don't actually care :)
Ever since I played the Neverwinter Nights video game and had Deekin accompany me through the whole game...I have never lost my love for Kobolds.
I can't be the only one?

Falkor

Any new race would be fire. The quality and detail of character animations has come a long way. This is one area that the quality has consistently gone up.

It'll look good almost no matter what ..... at least until it picks up a longbow and starts to walk ... :D

droid327

Well MD is a High Elvish city...and of the four High Elvish subraces, we already have something comparable to Dark Elves (Drow) and Sun Elves (Morninglords), which just leaves Moon and Star Elves. Star Elves are xenophobic, though, so Moon Elves make the most sense. They'd probably be a CHA/INT race with some pseudo-bardic racial abilities

pame12

they fly so be a problem
Could do like a hover thing or something, making them immune to pressure plates.

Because of how small they are, it'd be really cool if they'd have a small hitbox also, allowying you to go through tight places.

Owlbear

I'm not that known with Myth Drannor, but isn't that also very elves themed? They might just throw in a big elves models update and add Eladrin (fey elves)

Kissfan

Could do like a hover thing or something, making them immune to pressure plates.

Because of how small they are, it'd be really cool if they'd have a small hitbox also, allowying you to go through tight places.
yeah that'd be cool