Nibbles is missing in Good Intentions

Ddealti

Durk can't find Nibbles the squirrel and neither can I. I am farming Good Intentions for some gear and looked in all 3 usual places. The Park, around the wizard and golem, and in front of Goldscuttle's tavern. Searched all the nooks and crannies, then went and looked everywhere else. No Nibbles. Finally just released out of the quest. Re-entered and had the same experience. Nibbles is no where to be found. Is it a bug? Am I cursed? Is Nibbles missing because I am farming it?

I'm 20th level running it on Heroic Normal, in case that matters.

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
ya, can be very elusive, don't know if it is bugged as of late, but after a few exhausting hunts in the past, have found Nibbles a couple times hiding under the bridge deep in the water tucked in there. have you checked under water? Dang squirrel must wear a waterbreathing nugget or some such..

Cheeps

Tired Member
I was about to say the same thing. I've searched everywhere for him, getting more and more aggravated and found him near the tavern but in the water.
Under the water, swimming on top of the water or floating upside down in the water?

saekee

long live ROGUE
yes, as said above, sometimes in the water--can also be in the hedge 'maze' area (the park, I think you called it), by wizard, really lots of odd places. If you have a stealthy player you can look around and in stealth mode none of the objects will animate. Makes the quest very fast and easy unless in reaper, which of course is anti-stealth

Livmo

yes, as said above, sometimes in the water--can also be in the hedge 'maze' area (the park, I think you called it), by wizard, really lots of odd places. If you have a stealthy player you can look around and in stealth mode none of the objects will animate. Makes the quest very fast and easy unless in reaper, which of course is anti-stealth
Correct!

Usually I do the sneakin' for Mr. Nibbs and find him under water often.

Ddealti

ya, can be very elusive, don't know if it is bugged as of late, but after a few exhausting hunts in the past, have found Nibbles a couple times hiding under the bridge deep in the water tucked in there. have you checked under water? Dang squirrel must wear a waterbreathing nugget or some such..
Thanks for the tip. I will never know. I did swim under the bridge, one time, and didn't seen anything, but I wasn't deep diving.
But then I re-ran the quest and saw him near the tavern, then he disappeared! I jumped in the water and he was standing on the bottom!!!!????

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
yup.. he one crazy rodent.. lol there has to be some kind of spawning bug or some such, but it is an old one.
Thanks for the tip. I will never know. I did swim under the bridge, one time, and didn't seen anything, but I wasn't deep diving.
But then I re-ran the quest and saw him near the tavern, then he disappeared! I jumped in the water and he was standing on the bottom!!!!????