Not completing Captive of the Hidden God before level 10 - prevents from accessing Isle of Dread town/wilderness

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
Not everyone bought tier 3 of the expansion. But those who did can now feel like masters over others :p
Those who didn't well.. you can always upgrade the expansion tier <wink, wink>

rabidfox

The People's Champion
That'd be the same with Ravenloft if one doesn't do into the mists before exceeding the level range, right?

Cataluna

I haven't tested the Dread teleport, but I know if you haven't done Into the Mists yet, then the Ravenloft one just sends you to the quest entrance in House Jorasco. So buying the top tier pack doesn't make a difference, you need to do the intro quest before you out-level it.

WargamerIV

I haven't tested the Dread teleport, but I know if you haven't done Into the Mists yet, then the Ravenloft one just sends you to the quest entrance in House Jorasco. So buying the top tier pack doesn't make a difference, you need to do the intro quest before you out-level it.
The Isle of Dread teleport has always taken you to the village whether or not you have done the first quest (and will do so even at level 1) so you aren't locked out of the wilderness.

LunaCee

whts the big deal.. if you forgot them you can always do them later...

You might want to check the server in question. Since this is concerning Hardcore where you are blocked from doing quests too far under your character level it actually is something of a problem. And if said quest is required to otherwise access certain content that is locked behind it? Well you have a problem potentially.

adamkatt

You might want to check the server in question. Since this is concerning Hardcore where you are blocked from doing quests too far under your character level it actually is something of a problem. And if said quest is required to otherwise access certain content that is locked behind it? Well you have a problem potentially.
Um IOD is also legendary.. so you wont miss out if you forget... all these quests are 32+ or did you forget that small fact... just like saltmarsh and feywild, on HC you can do them LATER... derp!

rabidfox

The People's Champion
With the exception of the last quest in IoD, all the others are the same as the intro quest level-wise; so not really missing anything extra if one locks things out in heroics on HC. And really, the easiest solution if one really wants out there for some reason is just have some bracelet of friends you out there and poof, problem solved.