OK.. VIP Suggestions

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Anything to make VIP go from Very Ignorant Payer to the normal meaning.

EDIT: There's a whole thread full of suggestions. We still haven't heard anything. But hey, it's only been three years, and Stormreach wasn't built in a day.

dwerkin

Other VIP ideas:
+ Ability to summon a heroic or epic trainer, in a public place, who can be used by anyone for 5 minutes. 5 minute cooldown.
+ All non-gated quests are walk-up quests for VIPS (quest is auto-granted on approaching entrance)
+ Ability to summon a Guild Ship Portal

ACJ97F

There's a whole thread full of suggestions. We still haven't heard anything. But hey, it's only been three years, and Stormreach wasn't built in a day.
That's what I've been saying! It's only been over 6 years since U37, I'm sure they'll get serious, and start reading the bug list any day now!
I mean, not every meeting can be about fleecing players, ignoring feedback, adding more TRs, and picking breakfast orders from Duncan.

Savage

Phoenicis' Wife
These for as long as you have VIP

Double Value Astral Shard Daily/Weekly Dice Rolls (normally 1k is now 2k, etc)
Random discount codes added to loot table for Gold Rolls
Discount on chest re-rolls
Reduced timer on Raid and ransack
The only thing here that would MAYBE appeal to me is the random discount codes added, since I do not re-roll chests and do raids not very often.

Other VIP ideas:
+ Ability to summon a heroic or epic trainer, in a public place, who can be used by anyone for 5 minutes. 5 minute cooldown.
+ All non-gated quests are walk-up quests for VIPS (quest is auto-granted on approaching entrance)
+ Ability to summon a Guild Ship Portal
No from me for the trainers, there are enough trainers in the game that you can reach fairly easy. Same goes for the Guild ship IMO. As far as the non-gated quests....meh....Don't care one way or the other.

Darpa of Orien

How about VIPs get the ability to deconstruct loot into crafting mats directly from their inventory - no need to be at a crafting hall.

mikarddo

Start at level 4 after a TR, thank you.

750 ddo points every month instead of 500. Before we got packs, races etc for free as vip but now those are ffa. Another 3k points pr year will somewhat cover that.

seph1roth5

I gathered a big ol list O suggestions in a thread, no clue if they ever looked or considered any of it. We'll know when they unveil their VIP update in a month or 2. (very low hopes)