Organizing a last Saturday of HC Raid Session, looking for people to join

axel15810

Update: This is now canceled due to lack of interest. Sorry! See my last post in this thread.

Hey all! I'm looking to get a group together for a last Saturday celebratory raid session for HC season 8. Have a few people already but have plenty of open spots. Planning to start at 3pm EST on July 15th. This will be a more casual session. It's going to be a party type session for fun rather than a serious favor grind for leaderboards so we'll just be doing raids on Normal. Maybe some of the older easier raids on Hard...maybe. And we'll be sticking to raids that don't require flagging (except Thunderholme raids but we'll flag for that beforehand as a group). We'll be going for hours and doing lots of raids (assuming we don't lose a bunch of people to deaths). I would love to get more than 12 willing to join so that others can hop in if someone has to leave or if someone dies.

I'll be streaming the whole session on my Twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/axelalexk

My Hardcore Character's name is Axel. We'll be using my discord for voice chat. You don't have to talk if you don't want to but I would ask you please be in discord to be able to hear (unless you have a medical hearing disability that prevents it in which case no worries I'll work with you). Everyone is welcome but please be level 28 atleast because we may do KT and that raid requires 28 to enter.

Raid list and raid order isn't set yet but here are raids we'll likely be doing -

- VoD
- HoX
- TS
- FoTP (you don't need to flag beforehand we'll do it as a group)
- Deathwyrm (We may not do Deathwyrm, we are undecided. But if so you don't need to flag beforehand we'll do it as a group.)
- Dryad
- Baba
- MA
- KT

And we'll be ending the session with -

- Skeletons in the Closet! (as this one will likely be the most dangerous)

If interested feel free to PM me here on the forums or post here in this thread. I'll get you an invite to the discord. Don't PM me on the HC server in game since my character is parked at 32 at the moment and I likely won't be logging in on HC again until the raid day.

- Axel

Last edited:

axel15810

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this hardcore raid day due to lack of interest. I've been doing a lot of asking around since posting this but have not been able to get even close to enough people for a full raid party. I still host raids every Saturday on Thelanis at 3pm EST, and will be doing that instead of this on the 15th. If anyone wants to transfer their HC character over to Thelanis and join us this Saturday or any other Saturday, feel free to.