Orien is lagging very bad now

Amoneth

Yep, everyone in the group got stuck on a load screen for 5-10 mins. We finally came out the other end and now we're stuck on the next one. Yesterday we all gave up trying to do Ravenloft because the lag was so awful.

jglabare

Yep, everyone in the group got stuck on a load screen for 5-10 mins. We finally came out the other end and now we're stuck on the next one. Yesterday we all gave up trying to do Ravenloft because the lag was so awful.
I was running Tor yesterday and the not only did the lag nearly kill me in the opening fight, it locked a solid fog effect on me that wouldn't go away until I logged out and logged back in. Yeah, we should all get extra XP for each quest when the lag is that bad.

Aztar

One would think such an old game would be much easier to run on modern server hardware than the hardware it ran on when released.

Endo

"You must wait a moment before interacting with your inventory again"- Seriously can't even change gear?

jglabare

"You must wait a moment before interacting with your inventory again"- Seriously can't even change gear?
I had an issue when I could still get on the game, where the Pheonix tavern bartender gave me a message saying she wasn't ready to open...

AMess

sounds like the fix for the store had a halo effect. the odd thing about this is I need some sentient tools, but interacting with bank & items seems to be buggy. I already lost a rune arm to failed bank...it's not in the original mules bank, not in the shared bank, and not in the vendor Buy Back option. seems to be gone. :(

Sheikra

Can't buy or sell items w/ vendors either. Quest running was OKish. Maybe this is the surprise hardcore varient: no vendors and no banking :p

AMess

one thing of note...the bank tabs used to automatically close once you were some distance from banker, the behavior has changed in the past few releases...maybe unrelated. just trying to toss out ideas.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Logged off a bit over an hour ago when it was starting to get bad, taking 10 secs to sell each item and so on. Now I can't log back in. Yay. So glad all the nerfs fixed the lag.

Fallout47

Logged off a bit over an hour ago when it was starting to get bad, taking 10 secs to sell each item and so on. Now I can't log back in. Yay. So glad all the nerfs fixed the lag.
It's taking about 10-15 mins to log out. Logging onto another server does not fix it, your toon remains on Orien. The bank is anywhere from 3-10 mins to open, same to interact for each item.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
It's taking about 10-15 mins to log out. Logging onto another server does not fix it, your toon remains on Orien. The bank is anywhere from 3-10 mins to open, same to interact for each item.
Sounds... awesome :p

Someone feed Orien-hamster ASAP, please.