Please fix the fps issue

Randomdude1223

Agree.

But I am sure they have more important issues to fix, like ruining tumble even more.
They can't be bothered with making the game actually playable.
I agree; I never understood why they just didn't remove the experimental tumble and just revert it to the way it was, but even with the recent tumble update/nerf, I could still play the game. However, when my fps drops dramatically after running through several instances, it makes the game completely unplayable, and restarting the game every few quests is a fix, but it's a tedious hassle.

Elves United

The game is unplayable for me after going through several instances, I am not going to speak for everyone, but I've noticed a lot of other players share the same issue. Can you please prioritize this and fix it asap?
This needs to be fixed ASAP. It's very annoying to us. But I shudder to think what new players are experiencing. They're going to think the game is broken.

mikarddo

I very much assume this issue to be fixed with a hotfix today. Cordovan - please tell us it is so.

Mickeymouse

Isn´t it worth it thou? Someone could have both +1 bard songs and +1 to hide on their armor via card trickery!

But at what cost at what cost do we stop this powercreep, this great evil and injustice you may ask?
Reloging after each quest isn´t that high of a price if you ask me.

I'm having this issue. I do a couple instances and everything gets all choppy. I thought my mouse was acting up at first.

Randomdude1223

Isn´t it worth it thou? Someone could have both +1 bard songs and +1 to hide on their armor via card trickery!

But at what cost at what cost do we stop this powercreep, this great evil and injustice you may ask?
Reloging after each quest isn´t that high of a price if you ask me.
It's not even just re logging I have to restart the whole game to fix it

Speed

Do you mean true fps or server lag?
If I remember good, there is option in settings to see your current fps.
You may try to update/downgrade/reinstall drivers (yes, mentioned many times, but this is popular source for performance drop in specific versions), change DirectX in settings, switch between 32/64 bit client.
I did not notice any difference on Ghallanda since last update, so this might be server, time zone or hardware individual (yes, I am familiar with differences between uncomfortable 30 and smooth 60 in games).

Kessaran

You may try to update/downgrade/reinstall drivers (yes, mentioned many times, but this is popular source for performance drop in specific versions), change DirectX in settings, switch between 32/64 bit client.
I did not notice any difference on Ghallanda since last update, so this might be server, time zone or hardware individual (yes, I am familiar with differences between uncomfortable 30 and smooth 60 in games).
32-bit client did not give me any issues, and it's definitely not a driver issue. It's a memory leak problem, although funnily enough even with the memory leak it wasn't even utilizing 10% of my GPU and under 30% of my CPU. Changing DirectX didn't fix the issue. It's impossible to play on 64-bit client for most people right now because of the leak.

Randomdude1223

I am having a fps (frames per second) issue, not server lag, and I did mess about with the settings and tried multiple computers and still have the same issue. From the looks of it, a lot of other people have it too, and I have not tried on Ghallanda. I mean, it could be a server issue, but I highly doubt it.

Randomdude1223

32-bit client did not give me any issues, and it's definitely not a driver issue. It's a memory leak problem, although funnily enough even with the memory leak it wasn't even utilizing 10% of my GPU and under 30% of my CPU. Changing DirectX didn't fix the issue. It's impossible to play on 64-bit client for most people right now because of the leak.
Ah good to know I will try to run it on 32-client see if I get better results thank you

Speed

32-bit client did not give me any issues
Ah good to know I will try to run it on 32-client see if I get better results thank you

I keep using 32 bit, because 64 has history with stability problems, even still in last year were posts about it.
Last thing I remember was occasional/random sound crashing experienced by many players.
My friend had also 1 blue screen per few days.
I hope that solves current problem until next update, but if not, then I must admit that I may not have played 66.0.1 release long enough yet to notice memory leak.